World of Warcraft

Author Topic: World of Warcraft  (Read 236818 times)

anyone play on laughing skull?

66 Alliance DK, but i can Kill your level 80 :D
I used to, what's your name?

Sargeras's voice is pretty cool. Also Cataclysm = the Sundering = Maelstrom = Next expansion.

I'm loving pissed off.

I got my druid to 79.9, relogged and was out of credit.

If you read the battlechest, the next expanson is the wrath(or something) of the troll king, let it come, you will see!

Wrath of the Lich King. It's already out. Next expansion is Cataclysm.

Next expansion is Cataclysm.
When and where was that announced?

When and where was that announced?

Blizzard Trademarks Cataclysm

This week gets more and more interesting every day. First it was the Faction-Change service announcement, then the latest PTR build sheding light on the Crusaders' Coliseum raid bosses, and now news of Blizzard Entertainment filing trademarks for "Cataclysm." World of Warcraft: Cataclysm, anyone?

We've already speculated a bit about a Maelstrom expansion, and it looks like Blizzard is readying their ammunition to head into BlizzCon with guns blazing. Companies usually only tip their hand on a game title when they're ready to announce it, so whatever Cataclysm is, we'll surely find out at BlizzCon. Sony Online Entertainment did this with their EQ and EQ2 expansions a few weeks before announcing them, and Blizzard will likely follow suit by sharing Cataclysm -- whatever it may be -- with the world in August.

So, again... how does World of Warcraft: Cataclysm sound? And would this be related to the Maelstrom? The Sargeras sound clip from yesterday suggests he's already gone from Azeroth (and was trying to get summoned back), so it likely won't involve him. Unless, of course, he's the cause of the cataclysmic events in this expansion. Another hint that this will be Maelstrom-related is this entry on WoWWiki:
Code: [Select]
The Great Sundering, also known as simply the Sundering or the Cataclysm,WRPG 185, 211 was a world event which reshaped Azeroth approximately 10,000 years ago at the end of the War of the Ancients. This event was triggered due to the Well of Eternity being destroyed.

Prior to the Sundering, there was only one continent on Azeroth, referred to as Kalimdor. In the catastrophic explosion, eighty percent of the land mass was destroyed,W3Man #? leaving behind the major continents and scattered islands that are known today: Northrend, Kezan, the Eastern Kingdoms, and the remnant still referred to as Kalimdor.

The site of the Well of Eternity became a swirling vortex of power known as the Maelstrom.

From www.worldofraids.com

USE QUOTE DAMMIT.

Also level 90s? :o

-snip-
It could be this, or Cataclysm could refer to the knew MMO that Blizzard is working.

They announced that they would be adding a new universe to the three they have, and it was said that it would be in the form of a next gen MMO.

I cant wait til the new mount changes I want my flying mount

They announced that they would be adding a new universe to the three they have, and it was said that it would be in the form of a next gen MMO.
This is true. It's too soon for Blizzard to start announcing things for the new MMO. We all know how Blizz likes to say something and change it completely over the course of 5+ years.