Author Topic: World of Warcraft  (Read 236985 times)

Nice.

I think I was a 10th of the way to 44.

i thought it was fun, but i got bored for some reason :o

OK, we're all gonna start a new character on a server. Sometime today?

I'll look at the list of servers. Here's the thing though:

• We are playing as Horde. I'm not wasting time to be a shorter form of what I'm already, a short-buff form of what I'm already or what I am already. In other words I'm not playing as Dwarves, Gnomes, or Humans. Night Elves are lame.
  • Trial accounts can't play Burning Crusade or Wrath of the Lich King stuff, and have a level cap of 20 :( Also can't trade or mail.
  • We are going to play on a Normal server that everyone can agree on. I actually don't mind if we do pvp or normal, but no RP or RPPVP.

OK, we're all gonna start a new character on a server. Sometime today?

I'll look at the list of servers. Here's the thing though:

• We are playing as Horde. I'm not wasting time to be a shorter form of what I'm already, a short-buff form of what I'm already or what I am already. In other words I'm not playing as Dwarves, Gnomes, or Humans. Night Elves are lame.
  • Trial accounts can't play Burning Crusade or Wrath of the Lich King stuff, and have a level cap of 20 :( Also can't trade or mail.
  • We are going to play on a Normal server that everyone can agree on. I actually don't mind if we do pvp or normal, but no RP or RPPVP.
And why do you get to choose what we can and cant pick? :/

How can you waste time if you're playing WoW? Before you know it, 7 hours have passed and you're still only level 10.

It takes you 7 hours to get to level 10? :S

It might take me 1-2 hours to get to level 10. I dont know what hes talking about.

-snip-
okay play on elune, i'll help you all when i get to my destination in mesa, AZ any non trials will get 25 or so gold, ill help y'all quest...

It actually took me around an hour total, but I had recruit-a-friend.

It took me 7 hours on my first trial character because I didn't do all of the quests.

And why do you get to choose what we can and cant pick? :/
Because what's the point of playing a human? You're already a human...
Ah fine.

Votes up: What race do you want to play? No Draenai or Blood Elves, we can't do that.

I vote Dwarf

And what realm? Elune?

hey can i recruit anyone... we will both level faster ill help and send you ALL my gold if you let me recruit you and you at least get to level 10... so please i need to recruit somebody D:

ninja-edit: my gold is over 100... so that will all be yours and all the help you can ever ask for...

D:
I'd love to, but trial accounts include only WoW :(

Also FYI trial accounts can be made any time whenever.

I vote Dwarf

And what realm? Elune?
hell no, dwarf on elune... make a horde so i can help you, and god damnit let me recruit you