Author Topic: World of Warcraft  (Read 236968 times)

hey can i recruit anyone... we will both level faster ill help and send you ALL my gold if you let me recruit you and you at least get to level 10... so please i need to recruit somebody D:

ninja-edit: my gold is over 100... so that will all be yours and all the help you can ever ask for...
Recruiting someone benefits you more than them. And 100 gold is nothing. It costed me about 500g per character to level with recruit a friend. That was to get from 1-60.

I got three characters for my friend and myself to 60 by leveling. Then granted levels to get two more 60s. Do the math. :P

Recruiting someone benefits you more than them. And 100 gold is nothing. It costed me about 500g per character to level with recruit a friend. That was to get from 1-60.

I got three characters for my friend and myself to 60 by leveling. Then granted levels to get two more 60s. Do the math. :P
fine ill give you all 200 G every level you get me...

hell no, dwarf on elune... make a horde so i can help you, and god damnit let me recruit you
https://signup.worldofwarcraft.com/trial/freetrial.html

You can get a free trial any time godamit. We don't want to spam leveling up for gods sake we just want to have fun together as a group.

https://signup.worldofwarcraft.com/trial/freetrial.html
You can get a free trial any time godamit. We don't want to spam leveling up for gods sake we just want to have fun together as a group.
I know that Gen. but if your planning on getting the full game why not benefit me as well, you can summon me to help you whenever ill give you a nice supply of gold and you will give me levels... So if anyone is planning on getting WoW tell me before you do so i can recruit you. That's all i'm asking :]

I know that Gen. but if your planning on getting the full game why not benefit me as well, you can summon me to help you whenever ill give you a nice supply of gold and you will give me levels... So if anyone is planning on getting WoW tell me before you do so i can recruit you. That's all i'm asking :]
You clearly don't understand how recruit a friend works. You need to physically level with them, in the same party, to get the exp bonus. For every two levels your friend gets you can be granted one level, but only if you are below level 60 AND below his level. On top of that, the level grants only count if you are there when i he levels I believe.

I don't think I could tolerate leveling with you.

Do it yourself like everyone else did. Like Skele explained, you don't know how it works and I don't plan on buying WoW.

The only reason he wants to do it is so he can get the free months of WoW and the exlcusive mount.

The only reason he wants to do it is so he can get the free months of WoW and the exlcusive mount.
WoW is really only for people who have a job. I.E. can buy it themselves.

Technically I can buy it, I just don't have a credit card.

I've got a question. I'm actually considering buying WoW and upgrading an old trial account I still remeafhdsfilfdhsgdfkjgsd. My question here is, how do I do that? How do I make it so when the game card's prepaid time runs out, it won't bill the credit card?
Found out. Cancel subscription, enter prepaid card whenever you want to play again.

One problem: No one will buy WoW for me. My mother wants me to start saving, my brother is being a richard and just won't buy it for me if I give him a $20 bill.

It's now an argument of who's spending moar money!
« Last Edit: July 24, 2009, 03:37:27 PM by Gen. Nick »

You clearly don't understand how recruit a friend works. You need to physically level with them, in the same party, to get the exp bonus. For every two levels your friend gets you can be granted one level, but only if you are below level 60 AND below his level. On top of that, the level grants only count if you are there when i he levels I believe.

I don't think I could tolerate leveling with you.

Don't forget, if you're granting levels it has to be on same realm AND faction!

no you silly billy i want the 5 levels to get to 80 lol

Everything stops at 60 with R-A-F.

Welp, my brother for some reason calls WoW stuffty and yet he plays it.

What sort of hypocrisy is this?

If anyone wants to buy me WoW trial account upgrade I'll paypal them $20 in the near future.
« Last Edit: July 24, 2009, 04:24:07 PM by Gen. Nick »

make your guy on anvilmar, its a normal server also make a gnome or dwarf

make your guy on anvilmar, its a normal server also make a gnome or dwarf
blegh I said earlier I don't really like Alliance classes, maybe except humans. That's it.

Why the horde is just a bunch of 12 year olds saying the alliance is a bunch of 12 year olds. Also all their stuff looks dirty