Author Topic: World of Warcraft  (Read 248423 times)

I've been playing WoW for 4 years now and been 80 for a while so I guess I'll post in this thread

I play on Darkspear EU on the Horde side. I'm a level 80 Blood Elf Survival Hunter with a raptor pet (yay).
My gear isn't that good cause I don't really do dungeons and stuff (2 epics D:).
I also have some alts but I can't really level them without getting real bored.
My highest alts would be a level 67 DK and a level 27 Pally.
I also like to get achievements :)

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Darkspear&n=Tycho

Oh stuff, I play Darkspear too. Level 68 Frost Mage.

Oh stuff, I play Darkspear too. Level 68 Frost Mage.

In Europe? And what's your name?

Hmmm, DTK is good Exp, i should run that,i got like 20-25% in one run :D

Best XP is via questing. I can get from 70-80 averaging only 2-4 hours per level of those 10 levels. The secret is to have rest, so don't play the game 24-7 and only play when characters are rested. you waste less of your time, and get more high level characters as a result. I can get a character to 80 in under 7 days actual /played time (do /played in chat and it will tell you how long you've played that character as well as current level).

Don't fall for the dungeons are good xp. While you may get a big chunk, you are also spending anywhere from 30 mins to 2 hours in a dungeon, depending on whether the group sucks balls or not.

Another trick is to use the level with a friend whatever feature. You and your friend will both get faster XP and faster levels. I've seen a guy go from 1-80 in just a few days with this method

Best XP is via questing. I can get from 70-80 averaging only 2-4 hours per level of those 10 levels. The secret is to have rest, so don't play the game 24-7 and only play when characters are rested. you waste less of your time, and get more high level characters as a result. I can get a character to 80 in under 7 days actual /played time (do /played in chat and it will tell you how long you've played that character as well as current level).

Don't fall for the dungeons are good xp. While you may get a big chunk, you are also spending anywhere from 30 mins to 2 hours in a dungeon, depending on whether the group sucks balls or not.

Another trick is to use the level with a friend whatever feature. You and your friend will both get faster XP and faster levels. I've seen a guy go from 1-80 in just a few days with this method
Fastest i seen is 5 /played days, my Cous is epic at wow :\

But has your cousin raided? Leveled up time is irrelevant to a players skill. That just simply means they either used a quest tracker add on, or really knew the quests well. I wouldn't say somebody is epic based just on how fast they leveled, as anyone can do that.

I would base epicness on either of the following:

How much a person has progressed in raiding

How much a person has progressed in PVP (and how often they win rather then lose a match, as well as their Team Rating)

Perfect Arena rating?

only thing he uses is quest helper, but he knows alot of the quests by heart.

If he has a perfect arena rating, I'd like to see you post his armory link for proof. Usually a perfect rating means the team cheated or exploited something, which would result in a BAN from the game. I have yet to see a complete perfect rating of no loses and max score that is legit.

If he has a perfect arena rating, I'd like to see you post his armory link for proof. Usually a perfect rating means the team cheated or exploited something, which would result in a BAN from the game. I have yet to see a complete perfect rating of no loses and max score that is legit.

fetching...

Damn it, he msut have edited the damn picture he showed me....

Heres his profile anyway
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-arenateams.xml?r=Smolderthorn&cn=Polumalu&gn=Efficient

He looks like an average PVP player to me, after looking at all of his PVP stats.

Actually after further reading it. It looks like he's getting his ass kicked. 30 games played overall and only 12 won. his recent 20 games only resulted in 4 wins.
« Last Edit: August 16, 2009, 07:19:38 PM by Trash Man »

I just started playing (again), I'm only on a trial account atm. Won't be able to buy the game until october.

I suck at PvP and don't find it very fun, I play WoW as if it were a single player and only interacting with other players if I need help or if there's some interesting off topic conversations going on.

That's why there's two aspects to the game. Rarely does somebody do both. I in fact, hate PVP, but it is mainly because it is very hard to find a teammate that is actually good, cuz the server I am on has horrible PVP players. So that is why I took on the raid aspect of the game, as all you have to do is join a guild that is not full of idiots, and one that has a good leader who knows his game, then, as long as you yourself don't suck and do dumb things like stand in fire, then you will be able to see the raids and kill bosses.

But now.. I do no aspect of the game (already explained in my first post).

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Moon+Guard&n=Pakha

I've been working on a Hunter, lately, on Moon Guard. They're actually really fun, once you get a pet.

I think when I play the game again, I'm going to play horde now. I've been saving it, and now that things are boring, I think that's what I do when I play.

I'll prolly do warlock first because warlock owns.