Poll

Should I lock this thread?

Yes
56 (65.9%)
No
29 (34.1%)

Total Members Voted: 45

Author Topic: I just want to be friends again!!! ;_;  (Read 21159 times)

I NEED AN ANSWER
« Last Edit: July 06, 2008, 11:51:03 PM by luv4manga »

I'm sorry but this belongs in off topic.  It isn't internet drama.

This isn't internet drama.

Also your friend is a tremendous friend.

1. Wrong section.

2. Don't worry about it, if he wants to make fun of you and mean it, he will never be a real friend.

3. Is everyone at that party homophobic? and Are you really gay?

4. He will never come back.

Have you even told an adult? Seriously business.

Dude, if he is doing all of this then he is an starfish! My god if that was me I would go over to his house and beat the stuff out of him. I dont think he wants to be friends with you anymore if he is doing this to you. Like onyx6 said, tell someone. If I was his parent I would cancel all his accounts on every website he had so he wouldn't do it to you anymore, hell I would take the internet from him period. Like muff said, your friend is a total friend.

Where is all the luv4manga? :P

It looks like he doesn't want to be your friend anymore. Go find new friends.

Go shoot them up and blame it on blockland, Badspot could use the hype :D

Oh, and also say (when the police surround your house) "forget YEAH, GOOD JOB CONGRESS WITH YOUR GUN CONTROL LAWS >:3"

After that is your choice, run out guns blazing and die with glory, or go off to a juvenile prison and fade out of the public eye. Don't drop the soap.

I think your gay, something about your post. Possibly the "my best friend Trey is there (yaaaaaay!)" part, or maybe your account name. Possibly the fact that you made this topic.

Yeah plus the "I AM A BOY" part. Maybe your NOT. :O

It's a dyke.
Why do you need a friend who likes anime? Are you that attached to anime?

Uh just kick him in the nuts or forget about him he does not sound like a good freind...

Are you some kind of troll?

You just sound pathetic, trying to be friend's with someone who killed your social life. Stop being a suck up to him, punch him in the face and move on to find some new friends.

Also: If you know any embarrassing secrets of him, tell everyone. Your rep is ruined so what the hell, take him down with you.

And: Amine is bullstuff drawn by fat bastards. Stop loving it.