Author Topic: Blockland Vending Machine! (OP missed 10 year anniversary and should feel bad)  (Read 875504 times)

I insert a PTRD-41 Anti tank rifle
You get a:                        PPSH41

I insert a silver coin in place of the above user.

you get a silver user in place of a coin

i insert a cap

you get a apple                                                                                                                                                                                       You get what you get and you don't throw a fit                                                                                                       I would like a house

You didn't insert anything, therefore you got nothing.

I insert <Insert Item Name Here>.

You get <Insert Item Name Here>

I insert a gourmet meal

...into some fat man's mouth. He was using chameleon trickery.

I insert all the BLF emoticons, one by one, in the order they appear when you try to post.

you get these, one by one  :nes:  :iceCream:    :cookie:   :cookieMonster:    :panda:                                                                                                                                                     
I insert a 2x2 img
« Last Edit: September 30, 2016, 09:41:55 AM by Parlydogs22 »

you get a 4x4 .gif
what insert enlarge dong

You get an actual soda bottle, huh how about that.

I insert a tissue

The machine blows it's nose.

I insert $79.00 for a soda.

you get a water

I insert a spoon

you get cereal

i insert a cd