Author Topic: Roblox vs Blockland  (Read 14055 times)

Every roblox raider uses their roblox name on the forums for blockland forums.

I hope you have fun on your trip to banville from the ROBLOX station.

This game sucks it is a gay as can be Roblox is 10x better the admins here fuk themselves all night long and are 12 year olds.They also suck richards all night long screw ya all blockland querr

--------Huntspire39 from roblox---------

1. GRAMR
2. If you don't like our game, gtfo.
3. WHY MUST YOU IDIOTS RAID US, WHY!!!!!!!!!!
4. I bet you're here just to get to swear like a diseased donkey, cause Roblox has censors.
5. You really are pathetic. Why do you raid us, is it because secretly you know that we are better and actually like Blockland, but really pathetically hiding it. Either that, or you have the IQ of a paramecium. We are going to report you to your own stupid moderators. Someone, get his I.P.

That made me Lol.

Yay?

Would they be so dumb to use their Roblox name here, don't they know that they will just probably get banned?

Every roblox raider uses their roblox name on the forums for blockland forums.
'Cept me.

arent you darkzero rawrman

This game sucks it is a gay as can be Roblox is 10x better the admins here fuk themselves all night long and are 12 year olds.They also suck richards all night long screw ya all blockland querr

You are a idiot and a dipstuff you know that right?

why must every dumb ass come here and put a messang with :

------------annoying spam here---------------

on the end of their post?

1. GRAMR
4. I bet you're here just to get to swear like a diseased donkey, cause Roblox has censors.
5. You really are pathetic. Why do you raid us, is it because secretly you know that we are better and actually like Blockland, but really pathetically hiding it. Either that, or you have the IQ of a paramecium. We are going to report you to your own stupid moderators. Someone, get his I.P.

Seeing the rest of your post, what irony.

1. GRAMR

Seeing the rest of your post, what irony.
lol. QFT

For some reason, I think there were less noobs in v0002 than there are here.

EDIT: Also, enjoy your ban from ROBLOX.

Dude..
I LAUGHED SO HARD AT THIS! LOL!
Wow, I mean, if you're actually that "important" then why don't you go play ROBLOX, if it's so much better, instead of wasting your time here?
LOL, dude, I need some popcorn, lmfao.