Author Topic: Roblox vs Blockland  (Read 13974 times)

This game sucks it is a gay as can be Roblox is 10x better the admins here fuk themselves all night long and are 12 year olds.They also suck richards all night long screw ya all blockland querr

--------Huntspire39 from roblox---------

What do fuk, querr, and ya mean?  (Note: there is only one active mod here, Badspot.)

Badspot sucks Marcem's balls all night.

Wow, you picked up an grammar fast, I guess I should become an English teacher.  (Also note: Badspot will post your IP and EMail here, have fun with that research, or spam, or rants.  And Badspot's about 23.)

Remember, capitalize, and add punctuation. (Note this, too: Now we know your Roblox name, have fun with that ban.)

Badspot likes brown town research i bet he watches it with you a lot probably

Yeah, we have a little gig going where everyone who associates themselves with Roblox get their Emails sent to the admins. It's against their rules to be here and 'raid el oh el'

And I like brown town research. The wimminz scream.

Yay! New meat in the forums. I know it's bad, but I love it when a rocigarette comes and noobs it up. It's entertainment!

This game sucks it is a gay as can be Roblox is 10x better the admins here fuk themselves all night long and are 12 year olds.They also suck richards all night long screw ya all blockland querr

--------Huntspire39 from roblox---------

1. GRAMR
2. If you don't like our game, gtfo.
3. WHY MUST YOU IDIOTS RAID US, WHY!!!!!!!!!!
4. I bet you're here just to get to swear like a diseased donkey, cause Roblox has censors.
5. You really are pathetic. Why do you raid us, is it because secretly you know that we are better and actually like Blockland, but really pathetically hiding it. Either that, or you have the IQ of a paramecium. We are going to report you to your own stupid moderators. Someone, get his I.P.

Badspot likes brown town research i bet he watches it with you a lot probably
Look, no you are acting like you hate grammar, type right! (Note 4:Nope, I've seen his site, and all of his research drawings are of women, maybe he does like brown town research, of women.) (Note, the fifth: His site is http://badspot.us) (Blockland note: This is fun! :D)
« Last Edit: August 04, 2008, 07:59:38 PM by Marcem »

Haha, that made my day. Have fun in ROBLOX, hope you liked it here!

Yay! New meat in the forums. I know it's bad, but I love it when a rocigarette comes and noobs it up. It's entertainment!

So, So true.

I find it funny how these roblox noobs come to our forums, try to pick a fight, and acully think they can win it. Your little "raids" are pathetic.

This game sucks. it is a gay, as can be Roblox

is this really how im reading it? or did he intend something else that his grammar cant keep up with