Author Topic: Roblox vs Blockland  (Read 14020 times)

This took place over IM. I feel the need to share it with you all.

Colten says:
Because he has done nothing, yet your an starfish to him

Ibansays:
Colten Roblox has no starfishs.

Colten says:
You claim you hate this Roblox drama, yet you seem to flame him

Iban says:
Roblox has no drama, Colten.

Colten says:
What the hell are you talking about?

Iban says:
I don't know, really.

Iban says:
Roblox isn't related to this topic

Iban says:
But.. for some reason

Iban says:
I think I'll state something about ROBLOX.

hey, I just have two things to say: 1. Wrench events 2. Macintosh supported. go back to Roblox you loser.

Aaaaand were back from a hiatus.

We don't need wrench events anyways. :p

yeah because not even wrench events would make it playable :D

--------Huntspire39 from roblox---------
I'm sorry you cant afford the game, I guess insulting it will make you feel better.
(Even tho the best you can come up with has nothing to really do with the game)

yeah because not even wrench events would make it playable :D
We don't even need them. :D

We don't even need them. :D

You don't need anything. ROBLOX is some stuffty laggy game that all you players are little immature kids kids.

I've been a silent spectator of this whole damn ROBLOX drama and I've realized a few things:

• The wormhole between the two games are far too wide open, we can't separate the two communities, no matter how hard we try.
  • Pre-pubescent cheapskate brats with low self-confidence and very little pocket money are having a strange desire to fit in by jumping on the "bolckland sux loel" bandwagon. Quit it please.
  • This stuff is as stale as it gets, if you try to bite off a chunk, your teeth crashes into billion fragments.
  • People playing both games are generally nice, also you are coercing them into feeling uncomfortable since the "divided loyalty" stuff.
  • Little forgeters trolling on each forums should either get a life or jump in front of a loving 18-wheeler. Unfortunately, your blood would loving pollute the chrome grille and bumper of the truck.
  • Just forget you all, and shut the forget up about it, this is more pathetic than Furdle.

Alternatively, we could just respect the other's territory, and refrain from posting utter garbage like this.

Which would be easier if they would not come here to raid us and try to convert us.

Convert us? I didn't even realise they were doing anything besides making themselves look like idiots in public.

Bushido, you may be right, this makes sense.

Noobs come to spam  Blockland with "It sucks"
Noobs notice it on youtube, and since there's so much of them they'll want ROBLOX Instead, thus 1+ to ROBLOX.
And most of them will get Builder's club, thus giving ROBLOX and it's workers money, so they want more and more so they support their trolling.

I can tell that there can be some serious action against this.

To Roblox fanboys:

Take one ball in the left hand, and the other in your right..
Anybody realized most robloxians just try to be THIS guy who isn't funny at all, thus spawning more noobs for ROBLOX?

Bushido, you may be right, this makes sense.

Noobs come to spam  Blockland with "It sucks"
Noobs notice it on youtube, and since there's so much of them they'll want ROBLOX Instead, thus 1+ to ROBLOX.
And most of them will get Builder's club, thus giving ROBLOX and it's workers money, so they want more and more so they support their trolling.

I can tell that there can be some serious action against this.

To Roblox fanboys:

Take one ball in the left hand, and the other in your right..
Anybody realized most robloxians just try to be THIS guy who isn't funny at all, thus spawning more noobs for ROBLOX?

You don't need anything. ROBLOX is some stuffty laggy game that all you players are little immature kids kids.
lol wut.

First of all, Don't complain if it's laggy, Most of us aren't getting any lag.

Second of all, It's aimed for kids.

Third,

Fourth, Really, Try out the new ROBLOX, It's a whole lot nicer and less laggy, The only lag you'll ever REALLY get are from bad servers, Or kids with dial-up, and you can just leave the server and go to another if it's that much of a problem.

dude we should so post in the roblox forums that he said this i heard if you say the word blockland you are banned roblox obviously doesnt like the war knowing that its members are coming to our game so they can talk about the war means that there is a high chance of him getting banned ^.^