Author Topic: Roblox vs Blockland  (Read 14029 times)

This game sucks it is a gay as can be Roblox is 10x better the admins here fuk themselves all night long and are 12 year olds.They also suck richards all night long screw ya all blockland querr

--------Huntspire39 from roblox---------

1. GRAMR ololoeloeloeleolole
2. If you don't like our game, gtfo.
3. WHY MUST YOU IDIOTS RAID US, WHY!!!!!!!!!!
4. I bet you're here just to get to swear like a diseased donkey, cause Roblox has censors.
5. You really are pathetic. Why do you raid us, is it because secretly you know that we are better and actually like Blockland, but really pathetically hiding it. Either that, or you have the IQ of a paramecium. We are going to report you to your own stupid moderators. Someone, get his I.P.

Seeing the rest of your post, what irony.

Meh, ish dat bad?
Irony @ = ?

Wow, you picked up an grammar fast. I guess I should become an English teacher.  (Also note: Badspot will post your IP and EMail here; have fun with that research, or spam, or rants.  And Badspot's is about 23.)

Look, no you are acting like you hate grammar; type right! (Note 4:Nope, I've seen his site, and all of his research drawings are of women. Maybe he does like brown town research, of women.) (Note, the fifth: His site is http://badspot.us) (Blockland note: This is fun! :D)

Irony is funny.
« Last Edit: August 05, 2008, 10:52:28 PM by FlyGuy45 »

I need a grammar plugin. :cookieMonster:

you do.

also, has it ever struck you guys that ROBLOX actually supports these raids?

not how badspot does, passively, but actively tries to actually get people from here to play ROBLOX, and aren't actually banning anyone/ inciting any punishment whatsoever?

it could just be my sick, untrusting side talking here but i do believe they're pretty effing screwed up characters.

I thought they signed the peace treaty between the games... Oh My god... They loving support them? OH WHAT THE forget!?

I thought they signed the peace treaty between the games... Oh My god... They loving support them? OH WHAT THE forget!?

He said it might be his untrusting side talking, Learn to read.

Besides, I haven't seen any of that.

GO AWAY YOU STUPID loving CUNT.

I hope you get banned again. Actually, thats useless flaming. Im pretty sure that is banable.

I hope you get banned again. Actually, thats useless flaming. Im pretty sure that is banable.
Bawwww ;__;, Colten are saaad.

Rawrman is a troll. Worse than I. More apparent than I. He's just here to make petty statements like "no roblax has dat el oh el" and absolutely does not need to linger here. It turns a decent discussion into another loving Roblox vrs. Blockland bullstuff bitch fight and I am INCREDIBLY over that.

Rawrman is a troll. Worse than I. More apparent than I. He's just here to make petty statements like "no roblax has dat el oh el" and absolutely does not need to linger here. It turns a decent discussion into another loving Roblox vrs. Blockland bullstuff bitch fight and I am INCREDIBLY over that.
wat

Excluding this topic.

And your just here to be a bigger starfish than I am. Youve done nothing but flame people and piss others off.

And your just here to be a bigger starfish than I am. Youve done nothing but flame people and piss others off.
Boo loving hoo.

Boo loving hoo.
"OH WOW
A CLASSIC COMEBACK"

Thats just a place holder while you think of a new one