Author Topic: Roblox vs Blockland  (Read 14024 times)

I love how they call forums "forms". (Note #6: gotta keep going with the notes.)
« Last Edit: August 04, 2008, 08:08:57 PM by Marcem »

Why is Roblox better? And why would you post on this forum about how good roblox is?

I love this thread. Lets all go watch brown town research
[/sarcasm]

These topics are so funny. Where's the popcorn when you need it?

I hope you had fun playing. When we get your IP Address, not only will you be banned from Blockland, but you will be banned from Roblox as well :D

Eh, brown town's just eh.

Why is Roblox better? And why would you post on this forum about how good roblox is?

I think it's because they get a fail builders club with a monthy fee, maybe thats why they think they are better.

Nah, there mad cause they can't play Blockland since they don't have $20 since there 4 years old.  :cookieMonster:

Wouldn't it be funny if no one responded to these topics and we saw the topic either float down or the poster talking to himself? I know it won't happen but I just thought it'd be funny :P

This game sucks it is a gay as can be Roblox is 10x better the admins here fuk themselves all night long and are 12 year olds.They also suck richards all night long screw ya all blockland querr

--------Huntspire39 from roblox---------

1. GRAMR
2. If you don't like our game, gtfo.
3. WHY MUST YOU IDIOTS RAID US, WHY!!!!!!!!!!
4. I bet you're here just to get to swear like a diseased donkey, cause Roblox has censors.
5. You really are pathetic. Why do you raid us, is it because secretly you know that we are better and actually like Blockland, but really pathetically hiding it. Either that, or you have the IQ of a paramecium. We are going to report you to your own stupid moderators. Someone, get his I.P.

That made me Lol.

Wouldn't it be funny if no one responded to these topics and we saw the topic either float down or the poster talking to himself? I know it won't happen but I just thought it'd be funny :P
it would :P
Spread the word :P

Our only problems are the major post abusers and newbies.  I would lol if it was the Roblox nub talking to themselves XD

"LOLOLOL ROBLOX OWNS U!!!!!! BLOCKLAND IS GA Y!!!!!!!!!!!"
"Yeh.... We so owned u cuz we aint got to pay money"
"ROBLOX!!LOLOLOLOL  :cookieMonster:  :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster:"

"FU BLOckLAND!!! LOLOLLOL U R NUBS!!!"

<many many many posts later from the roblox nub>

"FAILL!!!!!"

User was banned for this post.

Badspot "IP and Email, Have fun"

Hi, I love Roblox

Edit: I mean Blockland

« Last Edit: August 04, 2008, 09:44:06 PM by maxwell10206 »

See, this is how it works.

Badspot makes this game have a price.
Roblox people come here and bitch about it.
Roblox people that come here get banned.
Roblox people that come here get banned from Roblox.

Now, guess which side makes the profit here?

Also, at above the above posters: Enjoy your real bans.

I'm kinda glade blockland cost money, because if it was free we would have thousands of annoying noobs running around. The noobs that get perm banned from a server will just make another account because it would be free.

See, this is how it works.

Badspot makes this game have a price.
Roblox people come here and bitch about it.
Roblox people that come here get banned.
Roblox people that come here get banned from Roblox.

Now, guess which side makes the profit here?

Also, at above the above posters: Enjoy your real bans.
I am not going to get banned.....  And who the heck are you to come around and think you know things?  I have not violated anything...