Author Topic: Roblox vs Blockland  (Read 14045 times)

double toast

Second of all, It's aimed for kids.

We know its aimed for kids. But why do you kids have to come to our community? This game isn't aimed for kids, so all you kids can have roblox and we not kids can have blockland. If you like both thats fine just try not to mention them i would like to mention the most powerful word to stopping this war.

OPINION
either way what you KIDS don't realize is that this war is actually helping the blockland community by making the game more well known basically in my eyes roblox has just turned into a big blockland advertisement ^.^

double toast

We know its aimed for kids. But why do you kids have to come to our community? This game isn't aimed for kids, so all you kids can have roblox and we not kids can have blockland. If you like both thats fine just try not to mention them i would like to mention the most powerful word to stopping this war.

OPINION
either way what you KIDS don't realize is that this war is actually helping the blockland community by making the game more well known basically in my eyes roblox has just turned into a big blockland advertisement ^.^
And you guys are also getting rid of our noobs. :D

And you guys are also getting rid of our noobs. :D
OH NOES YOU MEAN WE'RE GETTING RID OF THE ENTIRE COMMUNITY

OH NOES YOU MEAN WE'RE GETTING RID OF THE ENTIRE COMMUNITY
Nope, just about 75% of it.

ok first of all lolz for da above post, and second, Im guessing that "tater be gay latr" is a roblox fan.Third of all, I think we all no this, ROBLOX SUX!

ok first of all lolz for da above post, and second, Im guessing that "tater be gay latr" is a roblox fan.Third of all, I think we all no this, ROBLOX SUX!
so duz ur garmr

I wonder who keeps starting up the flame...

That'd be rawrman. You've lost all my respect, go back to Roblox and stay there.

lol wut.

First of all, Don't complain if it's laggy, Most of us aren't getting any lag.

Second of all, It's aimed for kids.

Third,

Fourth, Really, Try out the new ROBLOX, It's a whole lot nicer and less laggy, The only lag you'll ever REALLY get are from bad servers, Or kids with dial-up, and you can just leave the server and go to another if it's that much of a problem.

Dear sir/madam
This is a blockland forum. Stop tellling us to play roblox

love, Tails

Dear sir/madam
This is a blockland forum. Stop tellling us to play roblox

love, Tails
Just suggesting it, Since it seems that he played an outdated version.

Just suggesting it, Since it seems that he played an outdated version.
I doubt he's been playing any version; he's just saying it sucks.

i went on roblox yesterday on this server that was like this rainbow slide thing and the only thing that lagged me was moving in vehicles, they feel a bit slow

When I attempted to use the game, it decided I didn't have the latest update which the download timer was about half an hour on my broadband connection for.

Also, it forces me to use Internet Explorer when opening it or playing it which is unnecessary and annoying. There goes cross-platform support.

*sigh* Roblox is a good game. blockland is a good game.

And yet own roblox starfishs come here and flame you guys. i feel really bad for you. srsly i do. =/ Us roblox guys like blockland. srsly we do. its these starfish flamers.