Author Topic: Post all bugs here.  (Read 9400 times)

What the title says.

Please be descriptive, and include pictures if necessary.
« Last Edit: October 08, 2008, 12:47:50 PM by Badspot »

Yay first post, look at the Horse Ray + Tank = Win topic.

Linkage: http://blockland.us/smf/index.php?topic=40691.0
« Last Edit: August 09, 2008, 02:41:24 PM by Runeth »

There are some grammatical errors in the tutorial (critically important) consisting of a missing new line (only if you use mouse steering) and an extra colon.

Also, when scenes are lit (particularly tutorial as it is lit every time), a .ml file is created in a folder with the same name as the zip directory, rather than in the zip itself.

One: Changing a brick to Water effect does not make the adjacent bricks render their faces.  This is assumed to be a bug because they do render if you change the brick to Undulo instead.

Two: My blockland frequently freezes and crashes, and is often using up huge amounts of memory.  Is this because I am in servers with too much stuff, or because there is a problem with the way Blockland handles things?

My controls are all messed up.
I had to personally map tools, brick selector, brick movement, and can't seem to get jets to work.
EDIT: nvm, I wasn't set on laptop. Dur.
« Last Edit: August 09, 2008, 07:10:43 PM by DemoDude »

In a friends server now he cant spawn any vehicles. And the events don't work. When you are suppose to hit it to make an event happen it says something and the event doesn't work.

Tom

Music is downloading for me even hen i have download music off.

Adio discovered a bug where, if you're in the turret, you can shoot straight down and then switch the hammer and start hammering or something so that the tank starts flying upwards for a long while. You can repeat in the air and achieve great heights. Not sure if you can fix this.

I have found two glitches so far, so I'd thought I'd report them:
1:If your in the tank turret, and you f8, move, then f7, instead of going to your no location you go back to your original position.  Also if you in the turret and /find someone, or if you /fetch someone in the turret it doesn't work.
2:If someone is scaled down small, and you zoom into them really far, they disappear and you look through them.
« Last Edit: August 09, 2008, 11:04:35 PM by laremere »

Swearing with the same word twice only filters the first.

The addBanGui doesn't have a closeCommand.

To protect against copied files in windows Vista you'll need to ignore files that end in "- Copy"

Make it turn off autoreturn in flying vehicles.

Vehicles can go through large cubes when driving fast. Maybe not all vehicles, I noticed it with the tank.

Tank cannot be destroyed with wand I have been told.