Author Topic: Blockland Degrading?  (Read 9217 times)

Rating system failure. Crappy RPGs etc are respected by the average (bad builder, nooby) player. The host then becomes powerful and raises all the nooby friends. Then we point going "But.. but.. we're cooler than you noobs!" Ultimately failing, converting to noobdom or hiding in exile with 0 rep.

I'm sick to god of all you stuck up asses that keep whining about how Blockland is becoming infested with 7 year olds. Sure, I'm tired of only weird people coming on my server, but hey, I'm dealing with it. Why? Because this game makes little kids think its about LEGO and beg to their parents asses for it.

tl;dr: Stop whining, if you hate the fact that it's overrun, get a private server or leave.

I wasn't saying it was infested with 7 year olds... (It is, but really) I was just noticing a pattern in the build quality of the community.

oh wow, 7 yr olds that like legos

oh wow, 7 yr olds that like legos
Shut up. Your literary age is under 7. Learn to use capital letters, full stops, and actual words.

Shut up. Your literary age is under 7. Learn to use capital letters, full stops, and actual words.
on the internet, at lest i don't type in numbers

A good server will come by every once and awhile.

So what if it was the internet, shouldn't the second grader know his/her capitalization, punctuation, and proper spelling? That made no sense at all, you just typed with a number.

Edit: You mean 1337?
« Last Edit: September 14, 2008, 11:17:10 AM by koolkody12 »

We'd probably understand you more than we do now if you DID type in numbers.

So what if it was the internet, shouldn't the second grader know his/her capitalization, punctuation, and proper spelling? That made no sense at all, you just typed with a number.

Edit: You mean 1337?
pretty sure this still is the internet, and ill do my grammar in American lit

pretty sure this still is the internet, and ill do my grammar in American lit
Go away cigarette.

go away bigot, gay people did nothing to you, and neither did I