Author Topic: Blockland Degrading?  (Read 9244 times)

pretty sure this still is the internet, and ill do my grammar in American lit
You wouldn't know what American literature is.

brer rabbit, coyote and buffalo are the most recent i have read

pretty sure this still is the internet, and ill do my grammar in American lit
Welcome to the real world, where you actually have to speak/write in Proper English. FURTHERMORE, just because this is "The Internet" doesn't mean you should take it less seriously than anywhere else.

Welcome to the real world, where you actually have to speak/write in Proper English. FURTHERMORE, just because this is "The Internet" doesn't mean you should take it less seriously than anywhere else.
i'm not typing that bad, i'm just skimping punctuation

brer rabbit, coyote and buffalo are the most recent i have read
You didn't see the authors spell that badly.

i did in brer rabbit, and i don't spell that badly, i just don't care enough to check if i spelled every single word right

just because this is "The Internet" doesn't mean you should take it less seriously than anywhere else.

how is the net not serious?
its real people with real opinions on real things.

tossing around the not serious comment, is on the list of things kids on net say when they are owned somehow.
its a lazy comment when you are owned.
its when your troll fails.
its when you get trolled and feel stupid.

i could loving go on

your all so quick to tease the kid when he uses his net identity to troll or harass people. its a pathetic sign of fear.
yet that comment makes YOU one
« Last Edit: September 17, 2008, 09:05:52 AM by Bisjac »

how is the net not serious?
its real people with real opinions on real things.

tossing around the not serious comment, is on the list of things kids on net say when they are owned somehow.
its a lazy comment when you are owned.
its when your troll fails.
its when you get trolled and feel stupid.

i could loving go on

your all so quick to tease the kid when he uses his net identity to troll or harass people. its a pathetic sign of fear.
yet that comment makes YOU one
In a topic such as this, one meant for discussion, I fully agree with you. It's no different than gathering a group of your friends to talk about this in person.

In a topic such as "HOW MANY PASHEGTTI-Os CAN I GIT IN MY RECTUM!?" though, all "Internet: Serious Business" comments are fully valid. If anyone gets pissed off in that topic they need to get a hold of themselves.

So, your comments and attitudes should fit the context of the topic at hand.
« Last Edit: September 17, 2008, 09:36:01 AM by Otis Da HousKat »

Otis, just for that, I'm going to recycle an image for you.

If stupid people come to your server teach them not to be stupid!In fact you could make a  server devoted to teaching people how to play this game!

So, your comments and attitudes should fit the context of the topic at hand.

seen you break that code