Author Topic: Blockland Degrading?  (Read 9249 times)

My BL_ID is 7211, and I'm a decent builder. I don't spam, I don't build using 1x1s, an I don't just use one color in my builds. I don't suck like a lot of people assume from my ID.

To many newbs are to lazy to host private servers. I keep getting banned because newbs wan't only their friends in it.

(3 day bump. Who cares.)

Now I know what you mean. The forums are getting ownt.

I would love to play if I could host and not get kicked(crashed) out after or during me building something amazing.

To many newbs are to lazy to host private servers. I keep getting banned because newbs wan't only their friends in it.
I love those servers.

I usually just kick the stupid people. Then they come back like "HAY WTF UR GHAY OMG LULOLZOLFLMAO

because its fun

Let the records show "thechaotic1" admitted to enjoying watching children being molested.

because its fun
When you go to jail, they will kill you :D I'll make sure of it...

Lol'd at incorrect adjective form, "degrading." Degrading means that it degrades something or someone. The correct adjective would be "degraded." Correct me if I'm wrong.

I thought he was refering to someone, as in the game is degrading for him and others because the players who have degraded it.