GSF Maps

Poll

Which maps do you want to be converted to bricks?

Play Ground
8 (2.8%)
Autumn
3 (1.1%)
Warehouse
2 (0.7%)
Blocko Airlines
9 (3.2%)
Flatbed
1 (0.4%)
Attic
4 (1.4%)
Mike’s House
14 (4.9%)
Ghost’s House
8 (2.8%)
Christmas
0 (0%)
Blocko Forest
7 (2.5%)
Serenity
2 (0.7%)
Thin Ice
3 (1.1%)
Lake
2 (0.7%)
Desert Oasis
2 (0.7%)
Yellow Fields
3 (1.1%)
Ocean
2 (0.7%)
Tranquility
2 (0.7%)
GSF Paradise
115 (40.5%)
New York City
47 (16.5%)
California
18 (6.3%)
Remote Island
5 (1.8%)
Bad Dream
9 (3.2%)
Miami
18 (6.3%)

Total Members Voted: 284

Author Topic: GSF Maps  (Read 524891 times)

Wow, who knew that an update would have brought GSF Back...
It did because it threatened his massive map empire.
Don't mess with Ghost's maps.
He bites.

It depends if Badspot would allow it. He moved an Add-On that used .dts static shapes as bricks to the fail bin, but I don't know if he would do the same thing for maps. :/
Quote from: Badspot
Reason: DTS is for dynamic objects only.  It is too slow to serve as a replacement for bricks.

It depends if Badspot would allow it. He moved an Add-On that used .dts static shapes as bricks to the fail bin, but I don't know if he would do the same thing for maps. :/
I'm sure he could make an exception for your maps :cookieMonster:

It did because it threatened his massive map empire.
Don't mess with Ghost's maps.
He bites.
lol

GSF can you leave the bible quotes out of your terrain bricks? I got annoyed seeing bible quotes in your map descriptions.

GSF can you leave the bible quotes out of your terrain bricks? I got annoyed seeing bible quotes in your map descriptions.
lol I remember that day. You were so pissed at the churches and the broken brick grid.

When v21 comes out I will most likely remove the download links for the maps. Soon, I'll be working on converting some of the maps to saves using the terrain bricks. I put up a new poll to see which maps y'all would most want to be converted to .bls format (the old poll is posted below):

When v21 comes out I will most likely remove the download links for the maps
:c

When v21 comes out I will most likely remove the download links for the maps. Soon, I'll be working on converting some of the maps to saves using the terrain bricks. I put up a new poll to see which maps y'all would most want to be converted to .bls format (the old poll is posted below):

Port them to v0002.

No, port them to V14. Nobody will be playing that.

:c
Port them to v0002.
No, port them to V14. Nobody will be playing that.
Hmm, maybe I can just keep the downloads up and anyone who stills has v20 and less can still play them. Would that be better?

Hmm, maybe I can just keep the downloads up and anyone who stills has v20 and less can still play them. Would that be better?
That would be better.