GSF Maps

Poll

Which maps do you want to be converted to bricks?

Play Ground
8 (2.8%)
Autumn
3 (1.1%)
Warehouse
2 (0.7%)
Blocko Airlines
9 (3.2%)
Flatbed
1 (0.4%)
Attic
4 (1.4%)
Mike’s House
14 (4.9%)
Ghost’s House
8 (2.8%)
Christmas
0 (0%)
Blocko Forest
7 (2.5%)
Serenity
2 (0.7%)
Thin Ice
3 (1.1%)
Lake
2 (0.7%)
Desert Oasis
2 (0.7%)
Yellow Fields
3 (1.1%)
Ocean
2 (0.7%)
Tranquility
2 (0.7%)
GSF Paradise
115 (40.5%)
New York City
47 (16.5%)
California
18 (6.3%)
Remote Island
5 (1.8%)
Bad Dream
9 (3.2%)
Miami
18 (6.3%)

Total Members Voted: 284

Author Topic: GSF Maps  (Read 506843 times)

this looks pretty damn big, but who cares, downloading! :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: for the :cookieMonster:

thx but plllllzzzz hurry up with nyc!!! i <3 it too much :panda:

Is any tutorial on the forum to create a map like this? Because i didn't found anything about creating an island.

MAN, you RULE!!!!!!!!!
These Maps are gonna be INSANE!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie:

For some reason the textures in all your maps keeps loving up re downloading doesn't fix.

-edit- I deleted useless map file mods that where from other servers and I deleted the beach map. textures are fine now.
« Last Edit: September 17, 2008, 06:50:51 PM by zombie.cxnt »

Btw http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MuWozP4YZpQ
I saw that, I also found other videos - one with san andreas: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HDBMmUFYHbA

Is any tutorial on the forum to create a map like this? Because i didn't found anything about creating an island.
I don't think so, but using the terrain editor to make and island isn't hard at all. If you play around with it you should be able to figure it out in no time. Just go to F11 and hit F6.

MAN, you RULE!!!!!!!!!
These Maps are gonna be INSANE!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie:
lol thanks

For some reason the textures in all your maps keeps loving up re downloading doesn't fix.

-edit- I deleted useless map file mods that where from other servers and I deleted the beach map. textures are fine now.
Ya that is an annoying texture bug which has plagued me for years. A temporary fix (if it happens again) would be to just enable vertex lighting in options.

---

Update: San Andreas has been ported and is now available on the first page for download.

now hurry up with nyc and i wanna see BLUE HEAVEN!!

New loving easter eggs in San Andreas? There's almost too much epic!
I love you.

in San Andreas  you see the water enter emote above water and when you go in thw water ( its not thare you just see blue

Warning - while you were typing a new reply has been posted. You may wish to review your post

grrrrrr

he he blockywood he hesounds like it would be a BL researcho video

why does blue hell sort of resemble NYC? i cant find the Easter egg list lol.