Author Topic: Zombie Mod 3: Left 4 Block  (Read 201907 times)

Ammo and heath lockers lag worse then bricks.
I still want to know how to at least bump the limit up a bit, i currently cant even make any because i have some hidden ones somewhere that i cant find! >:(

It is the best zombie mod yet. Only thing is that I hate the camera angle on Survivor player-type.

And you can just make a brick that'll change your datablock to Standard player during a minigame, the zombies will still work.

It is the best zombie mod yet. Only thing is that I hate the camera angle on Survivor player-type.
NOU its awesome

Goes a bit wierd when you put it against a wall though

I played last night with Darkstride. After he left, I wanted to play some more, but for some reason, the zombies won't attack. I've done everything I'm suppose to, including disabling and enabling the mod, setting the player type to survival mode, and shooting the zombies. NOTHING happens. Please tell me what I'm doing wrong.

Did you set it to Always find player in the minigame settings?

I see what I was doing now. Fixed.

Now about changing that locker/ammo crate limit...

can anyone say... Biggest add-on ever?

He said it was not possible. But also, may I have pass to said server to join in zombie killing?

can anyone say... Biggest add-on ever?
i am incapable of such acheivements.

I would like to know if there is a limit to the accual size of the bricks the zombies can destroy. Like a 12x2x5?

He said it was not possible. But also, may I have pass to said server to join in zombie killing?
then he is a big fat liar!
I am a total noob to coding and i just figured it out, and my current limit is 10.

how come they wont move i typed /enablezombiemod and i am a survior can you help me

Did you set it to Always find player in the minigame settings?

Great mod!

Is there anyway to get it working on LAN? I can host a LAN game, and the zombies work fine until someone joins the server. I know the zombies did not work in v8, but I'm hoping they will in v9. I can't host an online server, and my friends and I want to play on our own server.