Author Topic: Religious cigarette?  (Read 8338 times)

why are we taking this so seriously?

everyone has their own beliefs, let them have their beliefs.

dont try to prove the other is wrong, because its their choice; maybe they do what they do for the sole reason that it is wrong (take for example the joker)

why are we taking this so seriously?

everyone has their own beliefs, let them have their beliefs.

dont try to prove the other is wrong, because its their choice; maybe they do what they do for the sole reason that it is wrong (take for example the joker)

Joker doesn't do things only because it's bad, he's just getting a kick out of the fun things he can do with what he has. Also he's insane, which makes him more crazy :D

Joker doesn't do things only because it's bad, he's just getting a kick out of the fun things he can do with what he has. Also he's insane, which makes him more crazy :D

dont forget the whole speech he has with Harvey Dent about how he shows the world that they only freak out at things that dont go "according to plan", even if the actual plan is worse

Ok and?

Unexpected and surprising things should shock people. Isn't that obvious?

I never told you to ):
Well unless your "gtfo" comment was directed at the guy whom you took the quote from, then I'll retract my "u2" and hang my head in Bono shame...not once, not twice, not three times, but catorce times. Yeah yeah yeah...*slaps self*