Author Topic: Game: Intercontinental Ballistics Warfare!  (Read 19866 times)

African Nationalist Governing Body - Fire nuke at North American Trade Organisation

African Nationalist Governing Body - Use medipack on Western Europe and Scandinavian National Agreement

Do any of you realize once it gets down to three people it will be impossible to kill Spation?

That's if I'm eliminated before then that is.
« Last Edit: October 09, 2008, 07:42:32 AM by Otis Da HousKat »

Africa and the Americas should gang up on Europe. Spation has the advantage sence he decides if the nukes hit or not. Not quite fair IMO

United Glacial Independence Movement - Fires nuke at Western Europe and Scandinavian National Agreement
United Glacial Independence Movement- Uses medipack on North American Trade Organisation

North American Trade Organisation fire nuke at Western Europe and Scandinavian National Agreement
North American Trade Organisation use med kit on North American Trade Organisation

To the other players, please remember that letting the Western Europe and Scandinavian National Agreement survive to the final three means they can't lose.

Spation has the advantage sence he decides if the nukes hit or not. Not quite fair IMO
Okay, just in case you didn't notice, all fired nukes have hit for the last three days. And stop posting Glacial crap, you're not in the game.

And Otis, why do you hate we Europeans so much?

-NEW SUPPLIES-
« Last Edit: October 09, 2008, 12:02:41 PM by Spation »

And Otis, why do you hate we Europeans so much?
If I'm not in the final three with you you auto win because of the game mechanics.

If I'm not in the final three with you you auto win because of the game mechanics.
Well excuse me for having an NHS.

South American Resistance Party - Fire nuke at Western Europe and Scandinavian National Agreement
South American Resistance Party - Use medipack on South American Resistance Party
« Last Edit: October 09, 2008, 01:53:35 PM by Colten »

North American Trade Organisation fire nuke at Western Europe and Scandinavian National Agreement
North American Trade Organisation use med kit on African Nationalist Governing Body

African Nationalist Governing Body - Fire nuke at North American Trade Organisation

African Nationalist Governing Body - Use medipack on Western Europe and Scandinavian National Agreement

Holy stuff you're stupid. You have no chance to win if Spation lives.

Western Europe and Scandinavian National Agreement surrenders and donates land to allies.

African Nationalist Governing Body receives double medipack ability.

Western Europe and Scandinavian National Agreement surrenders and donates land to allies.

Why? Because they helped you?

o: Y thank yoo.

@Colten, I was his ally. If you read the post you would've realised he gave the land to his "Allies" and I was one of them :3
« Last Edit: October 09, 2008, 02:18:46 PM by |Shadow »

o: Y thank yoo.

@Colten, I was his ally.
Still, thats no reason to get double medipack.
EDIT: Also, this just made me lose a turn for my nuke, because he withdrew