Author Topic: Game: Intercontinental Ballistics Warfare!  (Read 20075 times)

Otis does two damage every time he hits, and you're saying Shadow's too strong?
Health>Damage during the endgame.

But if it came down to me and the nation with double health at the end, it would be a stalemate. Did you copy this game from somewhere else or did you make it Spation? There are serious design flaws and balance issues.

Did you copy this game from somewhere else or did you make it Spation? There are serious design flaws and balance issues.
I got the idea from some other games, the specifics, I thought up.

New supplies
« Last Edit: October 11, 2008, 01:01:08 PM by Spation »

African Nationalist Governing Body - Use medipack on African Nationalist Governing Body.

African Nationalist Governing Body - Fire nuke at North American Trade Organisation.

North American Trade Organisation fire nuke at African Nationalist Governing Body
North American Trade Organisation use med kit on North American Trade Organisation

Nations of the world unite! Except Bro-land
« Last Edit: October 11, 2008, 01:11:25 PM by Otis Da HousKat »

Actually, there is a point to be had here. The only way for anyone to win is if they gained up on Africa. When Africa is eliminated, people can then attack North America or whever and ther wont be as much of a stalemate problem. But the thing is if the last two nations are both non-bonus nations, it will also be a stalemate.

Actually, there is a point to be had here. The only way for anyone to win is if they gained up on Africa. When Africa is eliminated, people can then attack North America or whever and ther wont be as much of a stalemate problem. But the thing is if the last two nations are both non-bonus nations, it will also be a stalemate.
You're right.

This game is loving broke.

Actually, if it goes down to Africa, North America, or the Islands versus any of the non bonus countries, Africa, North America, or the Islands would win. If the las two countires are both non-bonus or africa and north america, the game wont end. If the last nations are Africa or North America and the islands, it would actually be an interesting battle.
I'm rooting for North America and the Islands, because I wanna see how that will turn out.

I have already tried that several times but Spation kept ignoring me.

Actually, if it goes down to Africa, North America, or the Islands versus any of the non bonus countries, Africa, North America, or the Islands would win.
Any non-bonus nation with the Islands would end up a stalemate as well. The Islands can only evade missiles, their healing and attack power would be the same. The Islands can get more health than the other nation, but they would never be able to drop the other nation's health.

You're right.
A way to break this thing is to have every nuke do 2 damage and give otis's nukes 3 or 4 to make up for it. Medipacks still do same amount of healy though. Another option is to only let the people use a nuke or a heal pack, not both.

You're right.
A way to break this thing is to have every nuke do 2 damage and give otis's nukes 3 or 4 to make up for it. Medipacks still do same amount of healy though.
That would definitely help, but it's a tad late in the game to completely overhaul the system like that, and unfair to the other players who have already lost.

Another option is to only let the people use a nuke or a heal pack, not both.
Nation A: fire nuke
Nation B: heal
Nation A: fire nuke
Nation B: heal

And if in that scenario, you have nukes do more damage, there is no reason to even heal. Whoever has more health wins.
« Last Edit: October 11, 2008, 01:55:57 PM by Otis Da HousKat »

This game is broken.

This game is broken.
:P

Even if Spation changes the game mechanics to actually make it fair, I wouldn't play again.