Author Topic: Game: Intercontinental Ballistics Warfare!  (Read 19863 times)

Urstar fish - cannot resist cheese
Urstar fish - use Med pack on Moon Cheese.

Urstar fish - use the thingy cannon on Moon while Tails is not looking - hit.

Middle Eastern World Organisation attacks North American Trade Organisation with a nuke.

and I also use my heathpack on myself.

Middle Eastern World Organisation attacks North American Trade Organisation with a nuke.
and I also use my heathpack on myself.
Done.

North American Trade Organisation fire nuke at African Nationalist Governing Body

North American Trade Organisation use med pack on North American Trade Organisation.

African Nationalist Governing Body - North American Trade Organisation.

African Nationalist Governing Body - Use medipack on African Nationalist Governing Body.

* The International Island Treaty uses medpack on its self
* The International Island Treaty fires nuke at African Nationalist Governing Body

South American Resistance Party -  Fire nuke at International Island Peace Treaty
South American Resistance Party - Use medipack on Middle Eastern World Organisation

I reserve the right to not allow someone to join the game on the grounds of their mental instability/general idiocy.
Spation, you're a cruel, cruel person.

Why did Russia turn blue? If it has any game advantage that's total bullstuff since I did the most damage to them.

Why did Russia turn blue? If it has any game advantage that's total bullstuff since I did the most damage to them.
Spation cheats? ;O

Iceland Defence Force please.

I promise not to act friendy.

I want to make my own, how about Antarctica Battleground?

I want to make my own, how about Antarctica Battleground?
You cant
Now go away

-New Supplies-
Western Europe and Scandinavian National Agreement fire nuke at North American Trade Organisation
Western Europe and Scandinavian National Agreement use medipack on African Nationalist Governing Body