Author Topic: Game: Intercontinental Ballistics Warfare!  (Read 19890 times)

Russian Control Federation - Fire Nule at North American Trade Organisation
It's a hit!

Moon - Fire moon missles at atlantis
Moon - Use medipack on Moon

Moon - Fire moon missles at atlantis
Moon - Use medipack on Moon
Sorry, Tails already called teh Moon.

I'm the other moon nation.
We are both allied.

World Association of Sushi Trade

Africa, we must unite!

LIES!, Africa, we must unite, with your notable brotherhood of nod cult, and my communist power, we can conquer everything!

LIES!, Africa, we must unite, with your notable brotherhood of nod cult, and my communist power, we can conquer everything!
Africa, who introduced your kind to the white women?

Ha! You haven't even got 8 health points.

Oh, and what confuses me, how come people are using their nukes, but not health packs? Seems a little stupid to me...

Request greenland and the arctic/antarctic circles.

No. You can't have any more land. The game has begun, it's too late.

Russian Control Federation - Throw a Healing Pack at Russian Control Federation

I don't care!

United Glacial Independence Movement - uses Medipac on United Glacial Independence Movement
United Glacial Independence Movement - Fires nuke at Western Europe and Scandinavian National Agreement

Care to join me Otis?
« Last Edit: October 05, 2008, 02:58:47 PM by ladios »

It's a shame that can't be added to the front post. Seeing as I'd have to re-do the map and I can't be arsed now.

Oh, and you shot at me... that's another reason.

USS Enterprise reporting in. We hear there may be trouble afoot on Earth? I thought we....Merde! It's the third world war...Quickly Mr. Data! mask our warp signature. It'll be another 10 years before the Vulcans pass by! We must not alter the timeline! Even if the end result is 600 million dead and very few governments left.