Author Topic: Clan [Mi]  (Read 16008 times)

Thank you Nixill! Now where are the other voters? Its been like 4 days and only one voter said anything.

Yes from me, I know that's good and bork bork bork.

In other news, my laptops cooling fan has died so I am without a computer likely until some time after Christmas. I'd like to take this opportunity to suggest another temp voter take my place while I'm gone, since I will be able to get on maybe once a week and likely not be able to use BL at that time.

(It died like two weeks ago, I forgot to tell anyone but Nix :x)

Yes from me, I know that's good and bork bork bork.

In other news, my laptops cooling fan has died so I am without a computer likely until some time after Christmas. I'd like to take this opportunity to suggest another temp voter take my place while I'm gone, since I will be able to get on maybe once a week and likely not be able to use BL at that time.

(It died like two weeks ago, I forgot to tell anyone but Nix :x)
Tell me who, then.

Also, welcome in [Mi], Maxwell.

Edit: Message Deleted
« Last Edit: December 09, 2008, 04:14:06 PM by Nero »

I just like to tell everyone that this is my new account. I am Maxwell by the way. My other account was banned for...

12. No chain-letter style spam - Copy and paste this message into 5 threads and you will be permanently banned.

Youve been banned
Yet you made another account...

Youve been banned
Yet you made another account...
Exactly!

I'll be a candidate for temporary voter. :cookieMonster:

Hello, I would like to join. I do modelling, but I cannot script. My application is the "bPod G3 Model" in the gallery.

I was also wondering if I could get a scripter from the clan to script the bPod, as most people seem try and fail.

Exactly!

Just don't be stupid, and follow the rules, for your sake :D

Also, make RKY the next voter, he knows a lot about modding, and I think he would be a great voter.
« Last Edit: December 06, 2008, 07:02:35 PM by Dr Bling »

I'll say yes, too.

Welcome in [Mi], Hunter.

I'm making Rky a voter, too.

EDIT: For the people who have ?s in their ID: field, tell me your ID.
« Last Edit: December 06, 2008, 08:38:20 PM by NiXiLL »

Ok now that your last voter is in, I'm gonna apply. I'm sending my script to the voters.

EDIT: For the people who have ?s in their ID: field, tell me your ID.

269 E_net4
1588 Maxwell
3304 I'm The Hunter

269 E_net4
1588 Maxwell
3304 I'm The Hunter
Thanks, main post edited.

Just don't be stupid, and follow the rules, for your sake :D
Don't worry I will!