Author Topic: {USSR} alert!  (Read 19007 times)

Dude ive been jumped at malls by black dudes for no reason. I didnt get the sht beaten out of me cause they are thugs, thugs cant fight, just show off, neither can nerds. So go attempt to insult someone that wont beat the sht out of you.

You don't know that you can loving bypass the censors you dumbass. Shit

This is just another from of racism, we have two options
1. Call the NAACP and form a class action lawsuit
2. Ignore him

This is just another from of racism, we have two options
1. Call the NAACP and form a class action lawsuit
2. Ignore him
3. kick ratty's ass for buggin in

And dammit to hell all of you! This topic was started as a complaint to ussr. quit going of topic for i get even more pissed

also left out 3b. cant form a lawsuit on a minor, its considered a juvenile prank. dont repspond to that btw.just talk about how ussr needs to get their act together

How the hell do you know anything about living in harsh conditions or "thugs"? And some nerds know how to fight. You don't need to be strong to fight. Ever hear of jujitsu? And read what I say! And minors are charged as adults. Doesn't matter what your age is or your crime, laws can be broken. So don't give me the stuff about the first amendment. That has been taken away from free people plenty of times.
« Last Edit: March 06, 2006, 11:14:09 PM by spoot »

We can blame your parents for poor supervision or whatever is going on in your life thats screwing you up, must be too much GTA or Doom.

How the hell do you know anything about living in harsh conditions or "thugs"? And some nerds know how to fight. You don't need to be strong to fight. Ever hear of jujitsu? And read what I say!
fighting isnt about running around like ninja you idiot, thats not possible under any circumstances. and your not in high school are you? have you ever been in a fight? well, you piss people off. and those people have friends that will try to kick your ass, in my case they dont suceed cause they are dumbasses, like you. GET THE HELL ON TOPIC FOR YOU ALL GET SLAPPED!AND FOR THE LAST loving TIME! I DONT HAVE MY PARENTS WITH ME.

I wish badspot or a moderator was online.

In the end you're just a spoiled brat in a trantum, so calm down and shut up. Or else we're calling supernanny.
« Last Edit: March 06, 2006, 11:16:49 PM by Ratty »

GOD DAMMIT THATS IT I CANT loving STAND YOU ASSforgetERS ANYMORE IM LOCKING THE loving THING forget YOU GUYS I WILL SEE YOU ALL IN HELL

Your personal taste, is sh*t.

thats alright but i know the only thing ice cream on this fourm is ur skin color!

I'm not black, inbred, cracker, honkey rooster sucker.

WTF whos the forgetin tribal now bitch!

We can blame your parents for poor supervision or whatever is going on in your life thats screwing you up, must be too much GTA or Doom.

Just like an adult by blaming everything on games.