Author Topic: {USSR} alert!  (Read 19315 times)

Ok this ice cream has gone on far enough. The exact reason I don't forget around with you dumbice creams. First ronin talks about how 13 years olds are inmature, which I think is a load of bullice cream right there, then you post tribal pictures, knowing I'm black, and I actually READ topics. Ya'll are a bunch of insignificant, tribal, dumb, forgetTARDS! I hate everyone last one of you. I really do. So lock and delete this topic, because this ice cream is just... ugh. You all digust me.

FYI, I AM tribal!

Infact i would be the one to shoot first if i said something wrong. And omg i cant believe a black dude just typed more than one word on a keyboard. how long did it take you? do you feel proud?

WOW black ppls have computers how u get that a 5 finger discount

If badspot doesn't lock this topic and ban these morons, he's a tribal too. And I don't play games made by tribals.

ROFL thats why my old computer floated away that night

GOOD FOR YOU. WE CAN ALL TYPE IN CAPS TOO. I can't belive I tried to stick up for you.

And Goofyman, I am smarter than you ever will be so just shut the forget up. Ok?

To Cougar: I bought it with money I earned. Lot's of black people buy their own stuff.

o i didn't know blacks liked bull ice cream  ie: Bull S**t

Hey stupidass, I can't see your face.

o i didn't know blacks liked bull ice cream  ie: Bull S**t

It's a filter you dumbass.

Dur iam not retarted i was putting that for the dumb ppls on the forums as an fyi

I'm glad you put it on there for Goofyman and yourself.

rofl a black dude?! smarter than me?! HA! oh and dude, badspot isnt a tribal if he doesnt lock and ban us. he just doesnt give a forget wut we think cause hes smart unlike you all.
« Last Edit: March 06, 2006, 08:21:54 PM by Goofyman... »

rofl a black dude?! smarteer than me?! HA
Ok, you just set yourself up for this. It's smarter not smarteer, and I at least know how to type.