Author Topic: {USSR} alert!  (Read 19313 times)

thats handicapped.
cougar, please get a loving life, because the sole purpose of this thread is to flame [USSR].
NO one likes you guys.

And well u shouldn't have been so much of an ass to me and we wouldn't be here

Hmmmm... Yah, Cougar and Goofyman are cigarettes. End of Discussion.
Alright Mr.entrepreneur in lemme explain you. A entrepreneur  is the lowest, weakest for of criminal. A entrepreneur  is weak! When a entrepreneur  gets in trouble he HIRES someone else to do his buisness. A entrepreneur  sells other peoples bodies for profit! Making almost no work himself. Still entrepreneur in? Well forget you starfish.

ROFLROFLROFL ...  Dude, entrepreneur in is my name, not my profession... How old are you? Like... eight.Go cut yourself you worthless tribal emo boy.
« Last Edit: March 05, 2006, 02:06:07 PM by Pimpin »

Wut r you entrepreneur in like a thug or wut holla back at me g man!

Dear god wtf is up with you people? Just leave the noobs the alone and all this nonense is over, its just a couple of 8 year olds that wants attention, making havoc is teh only way they can have it, so IGNORE THEM FOR GODS SAKE! STOP ANSWEING THERE STUPID QUESTIONS! I can't stress it eough!

You guys suck, go die

Dear god wtf is up with you people? Just leave the noobs the alone and all this nonense is over, its just a couple of 8 year olds that wants attention, making havoc is teh only way they can have it, so IGNORE THEM FOR GODS SAKE! STOP ANSWEING THERE STUPID QUESTIONS! I can't stress it eough!

Hey noob look at my forgetin profile than you will know the right age get it right or don't say it alright.

Hey noob look at my forgetin profile than you will know the right age get it right or don't say it alright.

So you are 17 years old? Nice... I am only 14, and I have better grammar and a higher maturity level than you do. www.cheerupemoboy.com

I think it is better to put some logic into their heads before we leave them alone.

Lemme tell you that a majority of people over the age of fifteen don't talk like that. And try to learn more about what you are making fun of before you start being a stereotype. My friends and I joke about stereotypes all the time, but we never pretend to be serious because to be serious about it is just annoying. It's fine if you just joke around with it, but you need to quit being serious about it. You would have to be more mature to actually be raciest.

it's no use spoot, they can't understand posts over two lines long.

it's no use spoot, they can't understand posts over two letters long.

Doesent really help me that much, since i can't view your profile :| to me anyone who act like you is 8 years old. Can't be argued.
« Last Edit: March 05, 2006, 03:58:43 PM by The Unknown »

oh my, 17 you certainly are a big boy 76_cougar :cookieMonster:, too bad you ACT like you're 8.

I found this site :)

http://www.putitupmy.com/star fish/bondage/userid=76cougar

It's not real but pretty accurate

so i suppose me and cougar are little to old to do this stuff? well forget you forgeters.

and now is the time we leave him alone, we just leave alone and look at the sunset and just leave him and his trubles all alone.