Author Topic: {USSR} alert!  (Read 19296 times)

I just learned that this situation is even more disturbing and sad than it seems. They're hosting a kool kids klub server right now. I talked to Cougar and asked him if SCman (one of his friends) still liked him. He said yes and i asked, he still likes you even though the kool kids klub could have killed him and his family? the response was yes. Which was very depressing. You guys don't need to flame these people, they really need to be prayed for, their situation is too advanced.

it seems they don't exactly know what the kool kids klub is or how it effected people who are equal to them.
« Last Edit: March 04, 2006, 10:15:17 PM by Ytud Fo »

Heres Ytud converting to the kool kids klub

I just learned that this situation is even more disturbing and sad than it seems. They're hosting a kool kids klub server right now. I talked to Cougar and asked him if SCman (one of his friends) still liked him. He said yes and i asked, he still likes you even though the kool kids klub could have killed him and his family? the response was yes. Which was very depressing. You guys don't need to flame these people, they really need to be prayed for, their situation is too advanced.

Btw i said to quote me on that i wouldn't have to be so much of an ass if others wern't such an ass to me, a fair win win.

this is goofymans friend kiri, everyone, goofyman is really a nice guy....
i think that you all should back off and move on...for gosh sakes.
=P

my question for all of you is....is this really all worth it?

Ytud's quote
Do your parents aprove of you being tribal Cougar?

76 Cougar's/ Goofys quote
Do your parents ytud aprove of you being an ass to us?

Yea thats wut I thought!

I'm sorry you guy don't know the real world, and live a fantasy world.

T.T is that REALLY the best u can come up with? honestly, real world? fantasy world? my real world and fantasy world r gonna be the same in a moment.

and its gonna be me kicking all ur asses if u dont f off

this is kiri, glad i could help u morons realize how dumb this is.
~.I

jesus, its impossible to make you two realize what you did wrong
Ytud's quote
Do your parents aprove of you being tribal Cougar?

76 Cougar's/ Goofys quote
Do your parents ytud aprove of you being an ass to us?

Yea thats wut I thought!
Cougar, its called RULES, if you dont follow this guidelines, people get mad and kick/ban, if you can't understand that, then you're a loving hopless wreck.
Hmmmm... Yah, Cougar and Goofyman are cigarettes. End of Discussion.
Alright Mr.entrepreneur in lemme explain you. A entrepreneur  is the lowest, weakest for of criminal. A entrepreneur  is weak! When a entrepreneur  gets in trouble he HIRES someone else to do his buisness. A entrepreneur  sells other peoples bodies for profit! Making almost no work himself. Still entrepreneur in? Well forget you starfish.
that is the single most handicapped thing i have ever heard of, are we anylizing peoples names now? jesus christ what does that have to do with anything....
BADSPOT, please lock this before it gets any worse, because i know goofyman will not.

look....

i have a leetle idea for ye

how about you all just walk away from this before i start knocking heads together, okay? ~.I this is Kiri speaking~

forget YOU!!! AND THATS WHAT THE forget I GET FOR GIVING MY PASSWORD AWAY! FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!

O.O

r u mad at me?

I'll stop talking to the people.

=(

OMFG FACECHILD IM EXPLAINING SOMETHING TO SOMEONE WHO DOESNT KNOW WHAT THE forget THEY ARE TALKING ABOUT!!!! forget OFF AND GET THE HELL OUT OF THIS YOU QUEER.

loel multi personalitys! >_<
forget YOU!!! AND THATS WHAT THE forget I GET FOR GIVING MY PASSWORD AWAY! FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!
i was literaly rolling on the floor laughing when i read this  :cookieMonster:

OMFG FACECHILD IM EXPLAINING SOMETHING TO SOMEONE WHO DOESNT KNOW WHAT THE forget THEY ARE TALKING ABOUT!!!! forget OFF AND GET THE HELL OUT OF THIS YOU QUEER.
wow, that was surprisingly incoherant.
Mr.capslock

lol despite what i wrote through this whole topic ive been laughing..kinda enjoying it....cause its so popular lol