Author Topic: {USSR} alert!  (Read 19305 times)

thats pretty imature. regardless of what issues people have with each other.

cant you hate someone without being a noob about it?

You want respect? This topic sure wasn't the right choice. Where did it click in your's and Couger's tiny minds that calling everyone noobs, cigarettes, tribals and pricks would gain you respect? I'm serious, how could you guys think that.

You say we have no lives, yet you are the one making snakees and kool kids klub meetings in an attempt to slander an innocent person's name, in a GAME.

And how could you say a entrepreneur  is the lowest form of criminal? How does being able to hire people to do your dirty work make you lowly? Mafia leaders don't do all their own work, they get their goons to do it.

And don't try to say you arn't Couger's little slave. Back when you were in MotE you would let him BAN your own CLAN MEMBERS for just joining the server.
« Last Edit: March 05, 2006, 12:05:45 AM by Otis Da HousKat »

You want respect? This topic sure wasn't the right choice. Where did it click in your's and Couger's tiny minds that calling everyone noobs, cigarettes, tribals and pricks would gain you respect? I'm serious, how could you guys think that.

You say we have no lives, yet you are the one making snakees and kool kids klub meetings in an attempt to slander an innocent person's name, in a GAME.

And how could you say a entrepreneur  is the lowest form of criminal? How does being able to hire people to do your dirty work make you lowly? Mafia leaders don't do all their own work, they get their goons to do it.

And don't try to say you arn't Couger's little slave. Back when you were in MotE you would let him BAN your own CLAN MEMBERS for just joining the server.
omg shut up about it, and dude....how can you not agree with me in the lowest criminal, are you a loving black kid or somthing?

omg shut up about it, and dude....how can you not agree with me in the lowest criminal, are you a loving black kid or somthing?

Again with the tribal comment.

How can i not think it's the lowest criminal? Because it's not. How can you say some  stupid guy living in the hood, living off the $20 he mugs off people is better than a entrepreneur , with all his bling, big house,hoes, and cronies?

BECAUSE A entrepreneur  DOES NOTHING EXCEPT HANDLE MONEY HE DIDNT EARN IN THE FIRST PLACE!!!!!!! ARE YOU loving handicapped?! HOW CAN YOU NOT UNDERSTAND THIS YOU LITTLE SH!T OMG.

You're right, people that abduct children and make them work for them in cocaine fields are way more innocent. I mean a man that gets rich off of child slaves that do all of the work in the fields for them along with keeping them caged up and fed little amounts of food seems kind of sick and twisted to me. He didn't earn the money, he didn't do the labor, but he gets and handles all of the money. Hell, he might even have a kid managing the money as well.

The raciest stuff is getting annoying by the way. I doubt that you are really even raciest. You probably are just trying to gain respect or popularity through being an starfish and racism. Racism doesn't make sense being that everybody has a different mentality, so you can't say that they are all the same. Some of them may act the same because society says that they should act that way. So try to find a better alternative for racism. I'm sure something else makes you happy besides racism.

The little toads only wants attention, lets just dump them like a hot pan and leave them alone, then, hopefuly they will stop. Attention Hungry Emo Kids AHEK.

BECAUSE A entrepreneur  DOES NOTHING EXCEPT HANDLE MONEY HE DIDNT EARN IN THE FIRST PLACE!!!!!!! ARE YOU loving handicapped?! HOW CAN YOU NOT UNDERSTAND THIS YOU LITTLE SH!T OMG.

Your just mad because entrepreneur s get more poontang than you get. Stop with the tribal comments or i'll arrange for it to kill you.

omg forget you kids i quit, if your so stupid to believe in that sh!t i cant put up with. Hey, do me a favor, and kill your selves.

Just leave this little attention hungry emo kid alone, if we keep on reaction on him he'll keep on sending that ice cream at us, just lave him alone. OR we could keep on respnding to him and get a good laugh out it, since he's clearly more then stupid, he's a regular toad.
« Last Edit: March 05, 2006, 10:55:33 AM by The Unknown »

Your just mad because entrepreneur s get more poontang than you get. Stop with the tribal comments or i'll arrange for it to kill you.
How about i arrange for me to kill you since your a poser prick you loving starfish sh!thead cause i would and probly will kick your ass good.

I hope theres more words in your vocabulary than that, if not i'm sorry about your disorder, i'm very very sorry your remedial person you. I'm not a poser, what am I posing? I don't think anything, and I doubt you can pwn bullets.

Ha

thats me on the shadows mom ^

thats handicapped.
cougar, please get a loving life, because the sole purpose of this thread is to flame [USSR].
NO one likes you guys.