Author Topic: {USSR} alert!  (Read 19319 times)

If your 'almost' 18 then your parents must be real proud of the way you act [sarcasim] This thread is a giant piece of useless stuff, all it is filled with dumbass pictures from other idiot's we blogs. If your 18 then act your age, right now you sound like a whining 13 year old who didn't take their prozac.

This thread is 100% pure dumbass and ignorance, If you were smart then you should try fitting your head up your ass

Dear god wtf is up with you people? Just leave the noobs the alone and all this nonense is over, its just a couple of 8 year olds that wants attention, making havoc is teh only way they can have it, so IGNORE THEM FOR GODS SAKE! STOP ANSWEING THERE STUPID QUESTIONS! I can't stress it eough!

Hey noob look at my forgetin profile than you will know the right age get it right or don't say it alright.

Doesent really help me that much, since i can't view your profile :| to me anyone who act like you is 8 years old. Can't be argued.

DUR u can't read it cause ur a forgetin noob that don't know how!

cougar, you have absolutly no loving right whatsoever to use the word "n00b" on anyone but yourself.

rofl i thought i already stated i dont have any loving parents you loving morons,

why dont you use a loving quote instead of spontainusly replying to a post 3 pages back.

because i dont know how to do that loving nerdy prep ass sh!t

so clicking a clearly visible button on the top right of someone's post is "nerdy prep ass sh!t"
goofyman, stop being such a loving nipple.

Dam facechild at it again

ROFL cougar! and facechild just cause your a whimpy geek doesnt mean you can talk sht over the internet you would only do that.

kool kids klub Sign if we were there!

You guys are really immature, I hope you grow up before you get out into the real world, I hope you say something wrong while walking down the street and some people shoot your tribal asses.

You guys are really immature, I hope you grow up before you get out into the real world, I hope you say something wrong while walking down the street and some people shoot your tribal asses.

Hey kid get it right i am no ass.

Ok this stuff has gone on far enough. The exact reason I don't forget around with you dumbstuffs. First ronin talks about how 13 years olds are inmature, which I think is a load of bullstuff right there, then you post tribal pictures, knowing I'm black, and I actually READ topics. Ya'll are a bunch of insignificant, tribal, dumb, forgetTARDS! I hate everyone last one of you. I really do. So lock and delete this topic, because this stuff is just... ugh. You all digust me.

Hey kid get it right i am no ass.

Wow, nice comeback I can see your inbred brain can read.