Author Topic: {USSR} alert!  (Read 19297 times)

« Last Edit: March 06, 2006, 11:18:17 PM by Goofyman... »

I'm putting my self in a bit of a risk posting in this tread as clearly as ice. I'll bet my gold tooth on this tread will be delated. But i would like to state one fact. IF ( yes i said IF) IF the ussr had made that it would have looked a lot better.

Goofy your pathetic atempt at making yourself feel big and manly has back fired. You are more of a noob than you ever be.

forget YOU GUYS LOL
« Last Edit: March 06, 2006, 11:18:24 PM by Goofyman... »

badspot, please ban this guy.
goofy man, you could of had a small chance to redeem yourself by detatching yourself from the underbelly of 76cougar, but i guess you decided to play it like an ass.
BTW: no one likes you, as seen in all the above and most likely below posts.

Maybe i wouldnt have if you hadnt pissed me off you dumb forget. Cougar been my friend for quite a long time. So i really dont give a forget what you say.

Come on guys. Just walk away from it. :)

then you should have looked both ways before you crossed the road! Its your own fault if you get banned, you decided to hang around this toad and now your dangling in the unknown. If you get your self banned or something like that,  IT WILL BE YOUR OWN GOD DAMN FAULT You could have used your brain and at least thinked that "oh, he might be a toad becouse he likes acting like a 5 year old child" BUT you just had to hang around the "cool" guys to get some "respect" SADLY people around here who act like a compleat moron/child will get the consiquenses(bad spelling i know) of there actions,

Newton 1.st law For evey action there is a reaction!

So stop slapping mud about and face the damn world! You could auctly go and say "Oh I forget! I really screwed up! If I start behaving like a mature person and start building, (you gotta work or you get nothing, nothing here in life comes fro free, NO MATTER WHAT) so you gain some REAl respect for your abilites instead of this crap your shooting off, which is just as bad!

So in all I say, Facechild is right here, there was a chance here, but you screwed up, you missed the last train and now you'll face wtf there is ahead.  "It takes a man to say i'm sorry" ~ loving me!

I hate you nerds anyway. Im loving sick of you pissing me off also. I really, seriously dont care if im banned.

Maybe i wouldnt have if you hadnt pissed me off you dumb forget. Cougar been my friend for quite a long time. So i really dont give a forget what you say.
i pissed you off how? OH I KNOW! i pissed you off when cougar told you lies about me and ussr! i bet that was it, and like a total moron you believed it, i would have liked cougar if he could,
1.not spam
2.respect admins, nomatter what the server
3. be tolerant of other races and cultures.
4. not constantly blow up at people for little or no reason.

i would ask you, Goofyman to stop typing for a second and THINK, "what is it that i did to piss so many people off?"
once you can answer that question about yourself than you might figure out why everyone hates you and possibly redeem yourself.

(on a side note) uchihaticti (sorry i forget the spelling of that) did just that, after a short feud with USSR, he actually apologised for his actions and now him and USSR are buddy buddy.

Goofyman, then leave and never come back.. or are you staying or playing with our ruels? .Your choise

Rolf that was so much fun making that kool kids klub buring corss

Well, im not mr. uichiatia or whatever now am I? I tell you what, im neither leaveing nor playing by the rules, since they are made by you it seems. And Facechild, maybe you should think, "What have i done to piss people off?" Cause your pissing me off, by standing there. Who would wanna respect admins, and be tolerant of others? That sucks and its boring.

no, you're just a tribal forget with no respect for anyone else but yourself.

When you're in the minority (being you, not Facechild), then it's usually YOU at fault, and not everyone else.  This is not always the case, but it often is.  So far, I've seen you, and Couger who are getting upset at Facechild.  It *looks* like almost everyone else agrees with him.  When *that's* the case, then it's usually YOU that's the problem.  Again, this isn't *always* the case.  However, 90% of the time, it is.  Sorry, but I'm going to have to strongly suggest that you reavaluate your position here.  It seems to me that you're not standing on stable ground.  Mouser X over and out.