Author Topic: {USSR} alert!  (Read 19302 times)

I bet this is the guy who spammed the AoT forum with gay ass pictures with Hey Arnold! stuff.

Im sick of you 13 year old pricks anyway. You all have no life. The damn truth.

I'm not 13, I'm 15, and I have no life, there you go. I have already made peace with that fact.

If you don't care anymore, loving leave you don't have to be here insulting us by telling us we have no lives. If we didn't know that already we would be a lot more offended.

Uh....ok...whatever

you prick

We have no lives!? Lawl.
You're the one with nothing better to do with your time but to flame ussr and everyone else who dissagrees with you. You AND cougar really need to grow the forget up, because i don't think you would say the same shit to everyone's face if you got the chance. When you're ready to talk like a loving adult and state your facts, i'll be here to reason with you. I doubt you will actually act like an adult, you'll just probably spew the same shit without anything to back it up.

OH, BTW: the only reason we banned cougar in the forst place is for spamming and saying "forget YOU" to diggy, than it escalated from there, of course you can't reason with peple like cougar, he doesn't listen.

When you're in the minority (being you, not Facechild), then it's usually YOU at fault, and not everyone else.  This is not always the case, but it often is.  So far, I've seen you, and Couger who are getting upset at Facechild.  It *looks* like almost everyone else agrees with him.  When *that's* the case, then it's usually YOU that's the problem.  Again, this isn't *always* the case.  However, 90% of the time, it is.  Sorry, but I'm going to have to strongly suggest that you reavaluate your position here.  It seems to me that you're not standing on stable ground.  Mouser X over and out.

Yes thanx you for that finally facechild might jsut see that he is apart of the problem! And in the end of the day its just another game.

Hmmmm... Yah, Cougar and Goofyman are cigarettes. End of Discussion.

Agreed.  Nonetheless:

Im sick of you 13 year old pricks anyway. You all have no life. The damn truth.

I'm almost certainly 10 years older than you.  I'm older than 20, and getting close to 26.  As for pricks, listen to yourself.  Please quote me where I've ever badmouthed anyone.  If you do quote me on that (good luck), then quote in full, including necessary info before it as well.  As for you, Couger, I was including you and Goofyboy (mis-spelling intentional) in the minority.  So far, I haven't seen a single person in this thread that agrees with either of you 2.  Please just stop your imaturity, and learn to live up to the respect the human race *should* have (but saddly doesn't).  Mouser X over and out.

Alright Mr.entrepreneur in lemme explain you. A entrepreneur  is the lowest, weakest for of criminal. A entrepreneur  is weak! When a entrepreneur  gets in trouble he HIRES someone else to do his buisness. A entrepreneur  sells other peoples bodies for profit! Making almost no work himself. Still entrepreneur in? Well forget you starfish.

You are a idiotic person who started this fight for NO APPERENT REASON YOU cigaretteS.............

Oh my god....loving LOSERS! AND YOU MAY BE OLDER BUT YOUR STILL THE BOY. WRONG CHOICE OF WORDS FOR SOMEONE WHO CANT BACK IT UP.
« Last Edit: March 04, 2006, 09:45:27 PM by Goofyman... »

Ok : You guys suck. And we dont :)

Besides trying to look smart and insult people, what's the point of this thread?