Author Topic: {USSR} alert!  (Read 19317 times)

rofl a black dude?! smarter than me?! HA! oh and dude, badspot isnt a tribal if he doesnt lock and ban us. he just doesnt give a forget wut we think cause hes smart unlike you all.

Totally agree with goofy on this.

Well spamming a whole topic with tribal non-sense and hate is totally due for a ban.

Well spamming a whole topic with tribal non-sense and hate is totally due for a ban.

Go ahead, o wait u can't haha, o and btw i didn't start the tribal stuff here and its my friends topic and he can care less.

Your friend, may have started this worthless gay topic, but you still posted tribal spam.

Your friend, may have started this worthless gay topic, but you still posted tribal spam.

What you homofobic now? and how is it not spam its wut i have my own views on, everyone has there own

yeah goron i knew, but off that topic, back on ussr. I joined being innocent and just looking around in his server today. Just a test to see if they really were turds all gathered in a bunch. Turns out they are. Even the more reason to get back on the ussr dissin. You guys....literally suck and need to seriously think about who caused the problem in the first place.

At least they can build stuff, other than using particle emitters to make pseudo builds.

At least they can build ice cream, other than using particle emitters to make pseudo builds.

umm like i care its on a persons personal taste of wut they wanna build.

Your personal taste, is sh*t.

thats alright but i know the only thing stuff on this fourm is ur skin color!

yeah goron i knew, but off that topic, back on ussr. I joined being innocent and just looking around in his server today. Just a test to see if they really were turds all gathered in a bunch. Turns out they are. Even the more reason to get back on the ussr dissin. You guys....literally suck and need to seriously think about who caused the problem in the first place.
..... .... ....... HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAH!!!!! "innocent" , i think not. i gave you the subnet ban because of all of this, the topic, spam, bullshiet, racism, arrogance and failure to understand words over two sylables long.
Badspot, PLEASE ban these two, many people on this forums hate them, and now they're being outright tribal. all this "kool kids klub" stuff and burning crosses makes me loving sick.
cougar and goofyman, you obviosly don't understand the concept of moral decency, or for that matter any decency. Please turn the oven on, and stick your peabrained heads inside.

thats alright but i know the only thing ice cream on this fourm is ur skin color!

I'm not black, inbred, cracker, honkey rooster sucker.

I'm waiting for the day Goofyman gets the shit beat out of him by a black person. That'll learn him some loving respect. Now we need to get him an education. First Grade drop-out doesn't look good on his application for McDonalds.

Now back to USSR.
I, personally, like USSR for their fine builds... I mean, isn't that what this game is about? This game isn't about OMFG LAWL YOURR TEH BLACK LOL J00 GUYS SUXXOR CAUSE YOU BANZED ME.  It is about building. Building, with childrens toys. There are 8 year old kids that play this game for christs sakes! Like 76Cougar and Goofyman. So please, quit being a dumb tribal emo cigarette.
« Last Edit: March 06, 2006, 09:38:54 PM by Pimpin »

Don't try to debate that your builds are good or not by saying that somebody has bad taste. Your builds are unoriginal, simple, uninteresting pieces of crap. Take more time in building. It helps. once you show a build that can match one of the USSR's, then you can judge. And I thought that anyone under the gage of 18 had to live with a parental guardian.
« Last Edit: March 06, 2006, 09:53:06 PM by spoot »