Author Topic: Master Chief vs. Gordon Freeman: A theoretical and realism-based argument.  (Read 7990 times)

Gordon can climb ladders as fast as most people can run. Plus, let's not forget the Gibinator a.k.a. The Tau Cannon.

toady! :D

Should add that Master Cheif's peinis doesn't work because of the steroids.

Should add that Master Cheif's peinis doesn't work because of the steroids.

Haha, but I bet you that Gordon Freeman isn't a good cook!

Haha, but I bet you that Gordon Freeman isn't a good cook!

He doesn't need to be! He doesn't eat in ANY of the HL games! :D

Gordon freeman is so much more interesting, he's life gets turned flipped upside down when G-man comes along. He's no professional military solider, he's just a guy in the wrong place at the wrong time. Chief is just some cigarettegy solider in a suit going around doing the impossible, freeman was being watched by those others.

He doesn't need to be! He doesn't eat in ANY of the HL games! :D

OR TALK

Master Chief, the Doomguy, Gordon Freeman, Samus Aran, all 9 TF2 classes, and the guys in L4D vs. Chuck Norris.

That's just pointless.

Don't forget all the main characters from GTA.

Gordon Freeman
Education: Theoretical Physics, Basic School Sciences, Chemistry, Biology, Physics.

Don't you need to take Algebra, Geometry, and Trig. to take Physics  :cookieMonster:

Chief is just some cigarettegy solider in a suit going around doing the impossible, freeman was being watched by those others.
Your stupid Bias just degraded your argument to a steaming pile of stuff.
« Last Edit: October 24, 2008, 11:03:55 AM by yuki »

*Your

Finally, when someone decides to use "you're," THEY loving USE IT WRONG. forget, LEARN GRAMMAR.

Freeman was actually in stasis during the Battle for Earth, where Breen negotiated a truce between the Combine and the Humans.
Frankly, the Tau Cannon is the best weapon ever invented, with a charged-up shot swatting choppers out of the sky, and gibbing Gargs.

Gordon Freemans's crowbar could only scratch Master Chief's armor, but if he were to the the AR2's secondary shot, it'll either disintegrate Master Chief, or bounce off his armor, he could use the Magnesiums from HL2: Ep 2 and stick it to Master Chief and use his pistol to blow it up, or he could just blow the Chief up with the RPG

But then again, Master Chief could stick a grenade to Gordon Freeman, or use any of his weapons to kill him, or he could just use the Energy Sword to slice him in half or something

If you use real physics, it would take Gordon plenty of time to dent Chief's armor with a bunch of bullets, or if you were to use Halo's physics, Gordon could easily kill Chief with the SMG, AR2, or any of his other weapons, but can't Gordon use his Gravity Gun to throw a heavy object at Chief? He can't pick him up with it though, he's way to heavy

That's all i could think of

*Your

Finally, when someone decides to use "you're," THEY loving USE IT WRONG. forget, LEARN GRAMMAR.
I was looking away when I typed that.

They're both fun games, I like them both. They are different in many ways, one is desgined as an instant action shoot 'em up pew pew pew, where as the other is designed as an adventure through the storyline, with lots of raging action to compliment it. I think they are both great games and not worth arguing over.