Author Topic: Master Chief vs. Gordon Freeman: A theoretical and realism-based argument.  (Read 7991 times)

They're both fun games, I like them both.
This isn't Game Vs. Game, this is Fictitious Character Vs. Fictitious Character.

Well, they're both pretty cool guys, eh kills aliens and doesnt afraid of anything.

Heres my list of Ways they could both win:

Masterchief's ways:

Plasma grenade to the head

Dual SMGs

BR55 Battle Rifle

Rain of large 50-feet cannon shells from The Pheonix destroyer-class (Gordon's current weakness)

Plasma Sword to all areas above the waist

MAC (Mega Accelerator Cannon)

Ways Gordon Could Win:

Tau Cannon

Melee (Master Chief's current weakness)

Vehicals (Different ones depending on enviorment)

Ambush (Also depends on enviorment)

Leading MC into a toxic area Gordon's HEV suit can resist

Thats pretty much all i have.

Master Chief: Cannot lift objects.
Gordon Freeman: Can lift objects.

Gordon wins.  :cookieMonster:

If that's the case, then Master Cheif has the rest of the spartans and the Arbiter.
But Gordon does have just enough/almost enough Futureistic technology in his time to match.

And if he was born in 1973, I'd love to see 2008 in his world.

Check my sig,
Quote from: signature
Masterchief and Freeman '08!

Master Chief: Cannot lift objects.
Gordon Freeman: Can lift objects.

I'm afraid you can't read.

Strength Ratio:[/i] In MJOLNIR: Can lift up to 1.8 Tons. Without MJOLNIR: Around 400 lbs.

Gravity gun can only pick up around 800 lbs.

Mastercheif lost because there is so many halo fan cigarettes and Half life as little fan cigarettes.

I'm afraid you can't read.
He never implied that he could pick MC up, MC cannot pick up that can, and would receive many beatings from the npc_metrocop's.

gordon freeman will shoot the assault rifle at him, then use the energy ball thing to disintegrate him. Master cheif will miss horribly with the gun he has right now

MC will probably be unaware that func_train's are incredibly irritable, and might get stuck on/in one and gibbed as a result. Then again, Gordon often comes to this fate all too commonly.

gordon freeman will shoot the assault rifle at him, then use the energy ball thing to disintegrate him. Master cheif will miss horribly with the gun he has right now
Yes, after 20 years of precise military training, countless 1-on-30 Battles, and enough power to squash your skull with his finger, he'd lose. Not to mention his Shields deflect and absorb energy.
Mastercheif lost because there is so many halo fan cigarettes and Half life as little fan cigarettes.
This isn't a "LOL HALO GAY BANDWAGON JUMPING" discussion.
this is Fictitious Character Vs. Fictitious Character.

They'll both die when Gordon uses a Black Hole Grenade, sucking them both and a bunch of props to nowhere.

Actually, after all of this, I'm pretty sure Master Chief is winning this fight...