Author Topic: Mutantz Mapz And Portz-New Map  (Read 78434 times)

when i try to download them, it doesn't work.  :panda:

you rock the maps and name that one twilight or unknown zoon

You edited pigs back yard didn't you.

What the fu-
I downloaded some more of your maps and I had to get rid of EVERYTHING in Blockland because it wouldn't work. I tried reinstalling and keeping all of the files in my folder but still, I couldn't join or start any type of server! So I had to reset it FULLY. Now I have to buy another key.
I don't like your maps anymore.
« Last Edit: November 28, 2008, 11:04:50 AM by Sankuro »

Very nice! Well ummm :D VERY VERY NICE MUTANTZ :P

IM WRITING IN RED :O DONT TELL MEH TO STOP :O :P

What the fu-
I downloaded some more of your maps and I had to get rid of EVERYTHING in Blockland because it wouldn't work. I tried reinstalling and keeping all of the files in my folder but still, I couldn't join or start any type of server! So I had to reset it FULLY. Now I have to buy another key.

you seem to be the only one with this problem,i test these maps on 3 different installs of blockland, are you placing the zipped file into the add-on folder and not extracing the files?

What the fu-
OMG RUNESCAPE AVATAR !!!!!!! lolz who plays that any more rly

Fixed.
Sankuro, you have a RuneScape Avatar. Who plays that any more... Really?
I do...

RPG City is one of the only maps I play anymore. I have my best saves on it.

If only we had a dark version...

GREAT I lIKE THESE MAPS(:

OMG!I DOWLOAD ALL THE MAPS YOU GOT!

OMG

you seem to be the only one with this problem,i test these maps on 3 different installs of blockland, are you placing the zipped file into the add-on folder and not extracing the files?
I thought we didn't have to extract it.
Like badspot said
Just place the .zip in the add-ons folder. No extracting is required.

Or is it just for maps? Anyways I tried extracting on one reinstall, still no :(

OMG RUNESCAPE AVATAR !!!!!!! lolz who plays that any more rly

About a million people do.
Your probably just saying this because you used to go "grephics suck usck sucksuck kcuses b@lls b@lls B@LLS IT DONT LOOK FUN DONT PLAY IT DONT OND ODNODNONONTONR PLZPLZPZLZLPLZ PLDONT PPLAY IT IT S0CKS GREPHICS SUCK"
Anyways, they added a BUNCH of new and COOL things.
Graphics advanced x1000

MAN AWESOME COLD AS HEL*!!!!!

RPG City is one of the only maps I play anymore. I have my best saves on it.

If only we had a dark version...

you asked for it and you got it,re-download for dark version