Author Topic: AIP Official Blockland Thread  (Read 19075 times)

No. I'm not Insaner, Brian is Insaner now.

You should stick to one name. It's more strait forward...

Find out what I did in the end of the world by posting : tell me or else (In This thread...)

Dude take it to another board, He's been doing better, Don't provoke him into a flame war because you wanna be a richard.

I know, I commend him for getting better at that, but seriously, Spation, use the button.

Also, the reason Venom has all those accounts is because he was banned.

Yeh. Suppose but he could NOT get banned. And if i use the modify button it DOESN'T come up as a NEW POST. So if i kept on modifying thus thread would be on page3 but it'd still be getting updated..

:@ I have to reset my PC ; Trojans! All the movies releases will be delayed. By about 2or3 days

UPCOMING FILMS RELEASED!

Spation, use the modify button. You don't need to make a new post for a few words. Just use:
EDIT 1 : message here
EDIT 2 : message here.                       

OMFG i have already explained this :
if i use the modify button it DOESN'T come up as a NEW POST. So if i kept on modifying this thread would be on page3 but it'd still be getting updated..
READ FIRST YOU richard

OMFG i have already explained this :
if i use the modify button it DOESN'T come up as a NEW POST. So if i kept on modifying this thread would be on page3 but it'd still be getting updated..
READ FIRST YOU richard

Are you that fucking handicapped? THAT'S THE POINT. IF YOU USE MODIFY BUTTON IT DOESN'T MAKE A NEW POST.
« Last Edit: April 18, 2006, 05:00:45 PM by Indy »

Yeh no-one would know anything happened moron

No one really cares for your movies, that's the point you handicap.

That was realy pointless and the fact is, it's only 2days old but it still breaks Rule 7:
7. Do not flame - If the entire point of your post is to tell someone what an idiot they are, don't bother. 
Just stop being noobish

Yeh no-one would know anything happened moron

Unless they checked...

Quote from: SPECHS
No one really cares for your movies, that's the point you handicap.