Post real life pictures of yourself.

Author Topic: Post real life pictures of yourself.  (Read 8565536 times)

You know that Vert has a research video where his gf sucks him off, right?

<.<
>.>

hand it over, bitch

Oh nice.

I wasn't, "in a researcho." My gf at the time wanted to broadcast with me and someone recorded it and started spreading it around on the internet without our permission.
I wasn't, "in a researcho." My gf at the time wanted to broadcast with me and someone recorded it and started spreading it around on the internet without our permission.

I hate the video, I hate her, and I hate everyone who talks about it. If you have questions you need to come to me in private, I'm not going to discuss this publicly on the forums.

This has been established multiple times.
Stocking stop being a cigarette

well that was pretty dumb of you to stream it on the internet if you didn't want it spread, wasnt it lol

This has been established multiple times.
Stocking stop being a cigarette
Why are you so mean all the time?

well that was pretty dumb of you to stream it on the internet if you didn't want it spread, wasnt it lol

It was a bad idea, I told her I was uncomfortable with it but she convinced me to have her on. It was a mistake and I regret it, you don't need to act like I don't own up to it.
I stream all the time, and I have for over 2 years, this is the one time I've ever been recorded and it just had to be at a really unfortunate time. It's one thing that it's out there, I can't stop that, what's pissing me off is you people keep bringing it up. There's way more stuff out there of me other than that, stuff I've put up voluntarily, if everyone's so curious they should just go look at that.

Why are you so mean all the time?

>calling stocking a cigarette
>mean

HHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAAA

I hate the video, I hate her, and I hate everyone who talks about it. If you have questions you need to come to me in private, I'm not going to discuss this publicly on the forums.

Oh I guess it was a memory-error.

I don't think he's mean.

Just stupid. And awfully ugly.

The forgetin light ruins it D:

You look like a guy from my school who was expelled because he was banging a chick in "Room 501."

---

Oh I guess it was a memory-error.

Yeah, I guess it was, since I said basically the same thing in both the image and the quote. What was the point of that?

Yeah, I guess it was, since I said basically the same thing in both the image and the quote. What was the point of that?

I remembered something vaguely about you getting paid money to do cam shows, and you doing a cam show at some point in time.