Post real life pictures of yourself.

Author Topic: Post real life pictures of yourself.  (Read 8565144 times)

oh im sorry I had an opinion and shared it with hacker. Please forgive me for expressing my thoughts. Because im obviously not allowed to share what I think about someone unless its all rainbows and butterflies.

And no, this is post real life pictures of yourself,  not tell me im the most prettiest thing in the world
"why is everyone upset with me being an starfish"

oh im sorry I had an opinion and shared it with hacker. Please forgive me for expressing my thoughts. Because im obviously not allowed to share what I think about someone unless its all rainbows and butterflies.

And no, this is post real life pictures of yourself,  not tell me im the most prettiest thing in the world
never said you couldnt share an opinion
its the way you shared it
theres a difference between "i dont think youre that attractive" and "wow youre ugly as forget i bet you live in your moms basement"

Yeah exactly. If you have nothing nice to say, don't say it all; forget off and be an starfish elsewhere
is your guys fealings really hurt so easily?  Do you all feal the need to be treated like queens? Because thats sure as hell what you are asking for. I would have taken that comment and either ignored it, or used it to better my appearance. Also you guys are doing this for no reason, either hacker is out ther getting a hair cut right now, or he chose not to be a "special little drama queen" and he dissmissed my post. Or hes a pusillanimous individual who is letting you guys defend his life choices for him.

-useless garble-

I could have worded it more politely you are right
In admitting that why did you continue on trying to defend your comments?

... .... just because I like somebody doesnt mean I cannot point out their flaws. If I had a freind who was fat I would not just automatically like every single feature.  I would like some of his qualities over the others. I like you but you have an anger issue, or I like you but youre hair honestly looks ugly that color, pls dont hit me.
You like him and told us about his wonderful personality after your main comments on his appearance. So you wish to first make his flaws apparent then tell us how good of a friend he is?

Thats silly to be honest

Who is going to look at my opinion and make it theirs aswell, especially if they saw his image before my post and thought to themselves "wow he looks like a great guy" You obviously didnt, neither did ike. Just because I said something negative does not mean that every person who sees it will convert to my point of veiw.
You'd be surprised how a comment might change a person's perspective about another. That would be the tu quoque fallacy, try and avoid logical fallacies. They are pitfalls, but I will address what you said. I do not know the dear, so I have no reason to post anything negative about him nor anything positive. There is a different between throwing shade and not, in case you didn't know.
Of course every person wouldn't convert, nor did I say they would. Your public comment can influence and sway however.

is your guys fealings really hurt so easily?  Do you all feal the need to be treated like queens? Because thats sure as hell what you are asking for. I would have taken that comment and either ignored it, or used it to better my appearance. Also you guys are doing this for no reason, either hacker is out ther getting a hair cut right now, or he chose not to be a "special little drama queen" and he dissmissed my post. Or hes a pusillanimous individual who is letting you guys defend his life choices for him.
"why is everyone upset with me being an starfish"

if this is the only response you can come up with... I pitty you.

What's happening here exactly, sorry?

What's happening here exactly, sorry?
I made a comment that apparently was to harsh for the forums fealings.  Now people are attacking me even though I never wronged them

I made a comment that apparently was to harsh for the forums fealings.  Now people are attacking me even though I never wronged them
Oh I see now. I thought it was kinda funny.

Personally I wouldn't give a stuff what people say about me on here, but some people do and I think not wanting to have someone insult your looks is totally sound. In case you haven't noticed 99% of the posts in here aren't negative

But really though I didn't realize not wanting to have someone be an starfish to you equates to wanting to be treated like royalty lol

I would not have insulted him if I didnt think I was "justified"

I tend to not do things if I dont have a good reason

not everything in life is going to treat you like you are a precious thing that must be treated with kindness and must not get its fealings hurt. Life sucks, people are starfish, haters gunna hate, suck it the forget up

User was banned for this post

ghoststar is banned
huzzah

seriously though, good riddance. he's an starfish.
« Last Edit: July 22, 2014, 03:05:24 PM by Yosher »

*incomming hater

cut that hair your profile says your a guy... look like one please. men have two eyebrows not one, unless thats acne, then I cant help you there. Paint that room a brighter color and open a loving curtain

I would not have insulted him if I didnt think I was "justified"

I tend to not do things if I dont have a good reason

not everything in life is going to treat you like you are a precious thing that must be treated with kindness and must not get its fealings hurt. Life sucks, people are starfish, haters gunna hate, suck it the forget up

This is the first time I've ever banned someone with my face. Did anyone learn from Furdle?

And for the record, that was a basement.
« Last Edit: July 22, 2014, 03:07:26 PM by the hacker »

Good thing he's banned now, stuff was starting to get really ugly.

seriously what was his damage
the hacker did absolutely nothing wrong and ghoststar just started stuffting on him all of a sudden

Took this the last time she was here, best recent picture I have of me right now.