Post real life pictures of yourself.

Author Topic: Post real life pictures of yourself.  (Read 8563874 times)

That she looks nice.
but what do you think we were trying to disprove

wow you guys are starfishs
Ono-Sendai looks great

Tbh I have to agree. If I saw Ono irl, I'd immediately assume female.

That she looks nice.
probs because i made comments on another trans person and it caused some funny drama so i gotta get some taste of my own medicine or w/e

though i do agree with it in the sense that i fixate on my appearance a lot and only see a disgusting boy when i look at myself even though i know i pass to most people as far as i can tell (though i know i have some problems but i dont think anybody really notices them). like nobody looks at me weird and strangers call me she and stuff and everythings normal. who knows if it'll go away, maybe in a few years which isnt much because this is a life long thing. its fine though because i feel a lot better and transitioning helped remedy alleviate a lot of problems in my life including bad panic disorder
« Last Edit: March 10, 2016, 12:42:17 PM by Ono-Sendai »

but what do you think we were trying to disprove
Nothing, I couldn't really think of another way to say it.

still ono dont be a hecking sass machine ok gosh

probs because i made comments on another trans person and it caused some funny drama so i gotta get some taste of my own medicine or
Wait where.

Bc smiling gives me a case of either the crazy eyes 
Or a chubby face :c

I see neither in both these pictures. You're looking too much into it.

if anyone forgets with pouya, i met him at a $uicideboy$ show the other day.

i got new hair and new glasses

i dont know why i see a resemblance

can people post their snapchats id love to add u dorks so i can watch and shareeeee

twat_bucket
i mainly just post dumb stuff doe

mine's damienmh but literally the only thing you'll ever see from me is pictures of dogs and possibly other animals because I don't like taking pictures of myself :))))