Author Topic: Shield help.  (Read 13264 times)

I've got the answer right here:

The plutonium shield has the same power as a rusty shield.

I now proclaim Freelancer to be a fscking richard.

He was already a richard before you said that.

No a rusty shield does nothing what does  a plutonium shield do?

No a rusty shield does nothing what does  a plutonium shield do?
A rusty shield does block enemy attacks, so yes, it does something.

You're just confusing him now...

1.When the emblem of a sheild is plutonium its special effect is stronger

2.The body of a plutonium shield currently does not have a special effect, bs hasn't added it to the game yet (Or does it? skip to 5.), but when it does have a special effect you'll be the first to know.

3.All shields block things, the plutonium sheild does the same.

4.Theoretically uranium should be the powerhouse since it's one of the heaviest metals known to man, but I suppose that would require a small nuclear reaction...(Oh and fyi all elements higher then the atomic number 100 are unstable)

5.Finally, the special effect for the plutonium shield is...Confusion & Awe, It works on people!!! (Its more or less a side effect, the special effect for monsters is being worked on)

6.If you're still confused then I'll probably teach my dog how to control a nuclear reaction sooner then you'll understand.

Badspot

• Administrator
While uranium has the heaviest nucleus of the naturally occuring elements (plutonium is man-made), osmium is the densest element due to its smaller atomic radius. 

While uranium has the heaviest nucleus of the naturally occuring elements (plutonium is man-made), osmium is the densest element due to its smaller atomic radius. 

I thought some radioactive material decayed into plutonium.

Freelancer, let me give you a hint.

Shut the fuck up.

This has been explained over 50 TIMES NOW!

A plutonium body does NOTHING. Just because other shields have something DOES NOT MEAN PLUTONIUM DOES SOMETHING. If what I said was false that means...
... everyone would die.

A plutonium core makes the body of the shield stronger.

Now stfu noob. I don't play AoT and I understand faster then you.

He should be banned from these forums.

Badspot, isn't cesium one of the least dense elements? Maybe you could implement cesium's properties into the Celite ore we have now. Except that going into water wouldn't be a good idea.

Lol, cesium bombs to take out sea monsters with...

yeah, 1 gram of cesium= 1 dead bathub

which shield is better? Zinc, or Lead?