Author Topic: Stupid loving adults in real life.  (Read 4166 times)

shut the forget up partizan you were jumping on people's garage's for forget's sake and he even said they had thieves stealing stuff

every day you get dumber and dumber

you must fall on your head a lot

I read this the wrong way

loving adults

I read this the wrong way

loving adults

Then you have a pretty sick mind...

tl;read anyway

I was playing hide and seek with my 2 cousins at night while I was visiting them in Florida, and we ran between some houses, only to be stopped by a REALLY angry guy. "WHAT ARE YOU KIDS DOING?!" he yelled. Then, after about 15 seconds of us standing in shock, he looks at my cousins and goes, "Oh! It's you guys." Luckily he recognized them. We went for a walk later, and upon coming back, there were 2 police cars driving slowly around their section of the neighborhood. We casually stood around asking everyone who was outside what was going on. CrCIA averted. :D

shut the forget up partizan you were jumping on people's garage's for forget's sake and he even said they had thieves stealing stuff

every day you get dumber and dumber

you must fall on your head a lot

that doesn't mean they should be accused for stealing if they're hands were seen on a wall...

the flaming insults are unnecessary, leave this topic.

Adults love me. I'm too innocent to be yelled at.  :cookieMonster:

that doesn't mean they should be accused for stealing if they're hands were seen on a wall...

the flaming insults are unnecessary, leave this topic.

your reasoning is stupid and you don't know what you're talking about

i talk to partizan like that all the time and he doesn't give a stuff it's what we do

please don't tell me what to do when you don't understand the situation

your reasoning is stupid and you don't know what you're talking about

i talk to partizan like that all the time and he doesn't give a stuff it's what we do

please don't tell me what to do when you don't understand the situation
IOW,
don't tell me how to do my job!

that doesn't mean that he can go and accuse me of anything else other than trespassing

and even then a simple request to leave would have been enough, he pulled out a loving bat out of his van

imagine what the outcome would have been if we didn't run

that doesn't mean that he can go and accuse me of anything else other than trespassing

and even then a simple request to leave would have been enough, he pulled out a loving bat out of his van

imagine what the outcome would have been if we didn't run

don't tease me because i'm quivering in delight at the thought of it

I always hated "back yarding".

I always hated "back yarding".
It's not really back yarding, I hate back yarding because you end up damaging the people's plants or destroying the toys there or something.
This was just jumping from one garage roof to the other.

Last time I got accused of stealing something I just stopped, pointed at them, and laughed as hard as I could. He shut up and walked away. Normally if they call the police you can get them charged with harassment etc and wrongly accusing you for something you didn't do.

Last time I got accused of stealing something I just stopped, pointed at them, and laughed as hard as I could. He shut up and walked away. Normally if they call the police you can get them charged with harassment etc and wrongly accusing you for something you didn't do.

It just pisses me off cause here's this 25-ish year old guy just intimidating 12 and 13 year olds and accusing me of stealing when all I did was climb along the wall I wasnt anywhere over or in his yard.

Yes, but then you have to get into alot of legal stuff that just isn't worth it.