Author Topic: Vertzer/Partizan asks me for child research  (Read 39404 times)

If you were in the situation that these little girls were put in, then forget, it'd be alot less arousing, now wouldn't it.
The forget?
That's like saying if you are put in the situation of a criminal, it'd be a lot less entertaining. If you catch my drift I'm sure you'll figure that one out.

I think I'll stay, broham.

I seriously suggest you get out and get help Vertzer. I'd to see a girl(or anyone) harmed by you.
Coming from the guy that also gets aroused by pictures of little girls, whether they be naked or not.

Young little Jaymz has read more then he wanted to D:

<Otis|> If I have two kids and they're girls
<Otis|> They're in trouble

The forget?
That's like saying if you are put in the situation of a criminal, it'd be a lot less entertaining. If you catch my drift I'm sure you'll figure that one out.
Usually criminals are doing something for their benefit.  Would you seriously want to be raped?

Coming from the guy that also gets aroused by pictures of little girls, whether they be naked or not.
If you couldn't tell I'm rather disgusted by child research and rape.

Usually criminals are doing something for their benefit.  Would you seriously want to be raped?
That's not the point.
It entertains you to watch criminals get beat down, shot, and tasered by the cops. It'd be a lot less entertaining if you were put in the position of those criminals.

If you couldn't tell I'm rather disgusted by child research and rape.
Looking at pictures of children and getting aroused is also wrong.

I can't believe he took Otis' recurring gag of acting like a creep seriously and asked him for CP.

That just baffles me.

I can't believe he took Otis' recurring gag
Oh please, don't start spewing stuff now. It wasn't a gag.

I think it's painfully evident you have nothing better to do than look at children being violated.

I really want to see you explain how child rape is a special interest.

I'm not gonna post in this thread anymore.
Think what you want to think.

so i can think chocolate milk comes from brown cows? Yus.

I'm not gonna post in this thread anymore.
Think what you want to think.
Sure thing you loving future child molester.