Author Topic: Vertzer/Partizan asks me for child research  (Read 39414 times)

Yes, CP is wrong. It's wrong to be made whether consensual or not. It's also wrong to look at, and be aroused by, but you can't help it. When you're born/hit puberty you don't get to decided what turns you on, and what does not. You don't choose to be gay, straight, or to like CP. Although I think it's a bad thing that he's looking at the stuff because he's not helping his problem at all.
I didn't make this thread to bash on child enthusiasts, I'm well aware of the struggles they face in their life.

But child research is not OK. You can't argue against that.
« Last Edit: February 07, 2009, 11:31:42 PM by Otis Da HousKat »

THE KID IN ME LIKES THE FROSTED SIDE.

BUT THE GROWN-UP IN ME LIKES THE KID IN ME!

Also, Partizan didn't molest a childyet.
How can you be sure?

I upped my resolution in Half-Life 2 to 1280x1024.
Oh cool, how is it?   Going off topic sounds fun right now :)

I dunno, it runs fine. Same with CSS, and I don't get the view warping anymore.

I dunno, it runs fine. Same with CSS, and I don't get the view warping anymore.
That's good.

I want a bigger monitor. I have 1024x768 :(
And so much as go a little higher it forgets up and goes 'OUT OF RANGE'.

I didn't make this thread to bash on child enthusiasts, I'm well aware of the struggles they face in their life.

But child research is not OK. You can't argue against that.
Nope, it isn't. I just don't like the idea of everyone now looking at him like he has the plague. It's not entirely his fault.

Nope, it isn't. I just don't like the idea of everyone now looking at him like he has the plague. It's not entirely his fault.
Yus.

It is his fault.

I don't care if someone is loveually attracted to young children, I know it can't be helped, but he wasn't even trying to have any restraint on his urges. He deserves everything that happens to him because of that.

I also realize he may not be a true child enthusiast, he may just be aroused by the other factors in what he wanted to see and have no affection for children, but he was still asking for it.

Horray for derailment!

My old gateway laptop from 2005 can run Left 4 Dead at 1440x900, max settings. It's pretty awesome.

he wasn't even trying to have any restraint on his urges.
Not having any restraint would be running outside and hopping on the nearest little girl. :cookieMonster:

Not having any restraint would be running outside and hopping on the nearest little girl. :cookieMonster:
NNNGH NNNNGH

DADDY GET HIM OFF ME AAAAAH

He even said he doesnt have the will too.