Author Topic: Vertzer/Partizan asks me for child research  (Read 39422 times)

I'm not gonna post in this thread anymore.
Think what you want to think.
Ok.
I think asking for CP is disgusting.

It's also considered a mental illness.

That's not the point.
It entertains you to watch criminals get beat down, shot, and tasered by the cops. It'd be a lot less entertaining if you were put in the position of those criminals.
it entertains us because the criminal's usually done something wrong.  Tell me, what did the girls do to deserve abunch of men who are probably twice their size, to force loveual activity upon them?

I think being aroused by images of children being horribly molested makes you a sick loving monster.

I think being aroused by images of children being horribly molested makes you a sick loving monster.
QFT

Partizan: Alright
Partizan is now Away.
Partizan is now Online.
Partizan is now Away.
Otis Da HousKat: Hey
Partizan is now Snooze.
Partizan is now Online.
Partizan is now Offline.
Partizan is now Online.
Otis Da HousKat: You there?
Otis Da HousKat: I got the stuff man
Otis Da HousKat: I don't want to post sensitive stuff if you're not there
Partizan: I'm here now
Partizan: Yeah posting it earlier would have been a bad idea. My dad was on the computer.
Otis Da HousKat: Come to my BL server quick first.
Otis Da HousKat: Called [Otis]'s server of suck
Partizan: Will do
Partizan: It's empty
Partizan: Or not. Odd, server list shows it empty
Otis Da HousKat: Here's the link you wanted
Otis Da HousKat: http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=60002.0
Partizan: How exactly did you find my name anyway
Otis Da HousKat: Magic
Partizan: Now I feel bad for asking for those links :(
Otis Da HousKat: Ya, because you got loving busted
Partizan: It's because everyone is making me realize how bad it is
Partizan: lol busted? the moment I was talking to you about it can be considered as gettign busted
Otis Da HousKat: Oh come on, you expected me to kepe quiet about it.
Partizan: You browse 12chan and get aroused from pictures of little girls, whether they be naked or not. Yes, I did expect you to keep quiet. Not like it matter, though.
Otis Da HousKat: lol

I wish I knew his dad was online.

Thats loving sick, you should be loving burned. Your sick, i never thought you where like that. How could you be interested in that, what the forget is wrong with you.

i loving hope you get banned you dirt piece of stuff.

Thats loving sick, you should be loving burned. Your sick, i never thought you where like that. How could you be interested in that, what the forget is wrong with you.

QFT

I wish he had violated one of the rules by doing this.  But sadly, he didn't.  So badspot just has to decide if he wants forgets like this roaming around his forum.

Fairly obvious he has no remorse or any idea of the magnitude of what the forget he asked for.

loving hell, what kind of sick forget masturbates to this?

You are a loving monster. I hope God kills you or something.
Jesus Christ, seriously.

Otis Da HousKat: lol\
Partizan: ?
Otis Da HousKat: :)
Otis Da HousKat: I posted the whole chat so you couldn't have any stuff against me
Partizan: I don't have any stuff against you
Otis Da HousKat: Even though you tried quoting something in the IRC log as evidence against me
Otis Da HousKat: lolololo
Partizan: When someone who browses child research daily comes up to you and tells you your sick, obviously you're gonna want to say something against them.
Otis Da HousKat: I browse child research all day?
Otis Da HousKat: News to me
Partizan: daily =! all day
Partizan: And why are you getting technical
Otis Da HousKat: Huh, that's not what I meant.
Otis Da HousKat: Nice try at discrediting me on that basis, but no. I don't look at child research at all.
Partizan: Stop getting technical.
Otis Da HousKat: What?

Sounds like something I would say to a dumbass. :D

This is also hilarious. I can't believe you people believe him/care. You don't know him IRL, it's not your concern, it's the frigging internet.