Author Topic: Vertzer/Partizan asks me for child research  (Read 39407 times)

Horray for derailment!

My old gateway laptop from 2005 can run Left 4 Dead at 1440x900, max settings. It's pretty awesome.
Cool.  You should fire your lazah.

So pretty much it's really a judgment call whether to care or not, basically Partizan is just stuff-posting and there's no point in saying what's been said before.

If you want to run these threads into the ground, go ahead.

Cool.  You should fire your lazah.
No, I should play Left 4 Dead with you sometime. :(

On Topic:
Sorry Partizan, but I have to say, that was a pretty stupid move on your part. Seriously, you don't go around asking for CP, it's just not right.

No, I should play Left 4 Dead with you sometime. :(

Hack and make a lazah for that game too >:D

then we can lazah tanks and they fly away.  and we can disturb witches like never before! :D

Horray for derailment!

TRAIN CRASH KILLS 47
12 still missing Authorities say.
     A train crash occured within the Drama section of lower-east side of Blockland Forums, next to the Vertzer/Partizan CP Controversy thread. The train was said to have faulty brakes due to irregular checkups. Passengers reported feeling a slight bump, then a full throttle crash as the train skidded off the rails on a sharp curve and collided into the Vertzer/Partizan CP thread. Witnesses say it was like watching a train wreck in slow motion. Officials say the total damage costs at least $200,000.
v11 EXPECTED SOON
A witness claims to have seen Badspot in person and knows the truth of when v11 will be released.
Haha, just kidding.

Horray for derailment!

My old gateway laptop from 2005 can run Left 4 Dead at 1440x900, max settings. It's pretty awesome.
WHAT

My Gateway computer from 2007 can hardly run the Orange Box engine.

Hell, Good thing L4D has Multicore Support, otherwise, I wouldn't be able to play. ):

TRAIN CRASH KILLS 47
12 still missing Authorities say.
     A train crash occured within the Drama section of lower-east side of Blockland Forums, next to the Vertzer/Partizan CP Controversy thread. The train was said to have faulty brakes due to irregular checkups. Passengers reported feeling a slight bump, then a full throttle crash as the train skidded off the rails on a sharp curve and collided into the Vertzer/Partizan CP thread. Witnesses say it was like watching a train wreck in slow motion. Officials say the total damage costs at least $200,000.
v11 EXPECTED SOON
A witness claims to have seen Badspot in person and knows the truth of when v11 will be released.
Haha, just kidding.

THREAD DERAILMENT
A certain Miga posted a picture about derailing threads earlier today, authorities say. The picture clearly shows a train derailed, and on fire. "The thread was just hijacked out of nowhere it seems, this certain 'Miga' didn't even derail it in the first place, yet he posts a picture!" says Officer Freeman. More news later.

WHAT

My Gateway computer from 2007 can hardly run the Orange Box engine.

Hell, Good thing L4D has Multicore Support, otherwise, I wouldn't be able to play. ):
That's right, go gateways laptops from 2005!
They made them so awesome that it can run the latest software still.

Those crazy youngsters in cages.  Get outta there!
CP?  Forced entry?  PISSIN'?  That's some freaky ass, future creep ass, get some help stuff, right there.

Those crazy youngsters in cages.  Get outta there!
CP?  Forced entry?  PISSIN'?  That's some freaky ass, future creep ass, get some help stuff, right there.
lol

Part bro, just thought you might want to know that some "Law" friend is adding people on Steam and linking this thread. 

Law is a goon, that's why.

U mad?

Holy stuff! Verts a creep?!?

Holy stuff! Verts a creep?!?
I can't say whether or not he is a child enthusiast for sure, but I'd have to guess from everything that has happened that he probably isn't one.

Law is a goon, that's why.

U mad?

I don't like random forgetnuts contacting me trying to spread stuff about my bro, that is all.

I don't like random forgetnuts contacting me trying to spread stuff about my bro, that is all.
Your bro wants to see little girls be raped, that is all.