Author Topic: Vertzer/Partizan asks me for child research  (Read 39410 times)

CP is loving horrible and disgusting. I honestly cant beleive you would look at that stuff. Seriosuly, wtf...

Sounds like something I would say to a dumbass. :D

This is also hilarious. I can't believe you people believe him/care. You don't know him IRL, it's not your concern, it's the frigging internet.
God, did you even read the chat log? He was quite serious about what he wanted. I don't know him in real life, I probably won't know any victims he may abuse in the future, but how does that make such behavior acceptable?

INTERNET.
SERIOUS BUSINESS.

Yes it's the internet, which is the staging ground for these predators.

Best.

Thread.

Ever.

I've got nothing going for me
Yep

God, did you even read the chat log? He was quite serious about what he wanted. I don't know him in real life, I probably won't know any victims he may abuse in the future, but how does that make such behavior acceptable?

It's not acceptable. Just learn to ignore it.

INTERNET.
SERIOUS BUSINESS.

The molestation of children and you condoning it is serious business.

You see there is a difference between ignoring and apathy. Chex guy understands neither.

Oh wait he's 13 maybe that's why.

Love how everyone is getting worked up about this.

You see there is a difference between ignoring and apathy. Chex guy understands neither.

Oh wait he's 13 maybe that's why.

Well, yeah. :D

Yes, CP is wrong. It's wrong to be made whether consensual or not. It's also wrong to look at, and be aroused by, but you can't help it. When you're born/hit puberty you don't get to decided what turns you on, and what does not. You don't choose to be gay, straight, or to like CP. Although I think it's a bad thing that he's looking at the stuff because he's not helping his problem at all.

Love how everyone is getting worked up about this.

Yeah, it's not like selfishly demanding virtual media depicting innocent children being loveually ravaged simply for one's own euphoric satisfaction is a big deal or anything. No sir.

I upped my resolution in Half-Life 2 to 1280x1024.

Yeah, it's not like selfishly demanding virtual media depicting innocent children being loveually ravaged simply for one's own euphoric satisfaction is a big deal or anything. No sir.
Yeah, why are we getting so worked up over child molestation? forget who cares about that.

THE KID IN ME LIKES THE FROSTED SIDE.

BUT THE GROWN-UP IN ME LIKES THE KID IN ME!

Also, Partizan didn't molest a childyet.