Author Topic: Vertzer/Partizan asks me for child research  (Read 39986 times)

Here's my thoughts on this topic:

Otis, you shouldn't even be talking. Last I've heard you've been trying to go out with Feep's sister (who might I add is 11) OVER THE INTERNET. Seriously dude, what the forget? You're 19, she's 11. ELEVEN.. What makes it sadder is the "over the internet" part. Is it really that hard for you to go out into the real world and find a real person to love, instead of someone on the internet?

Partizan, that was a bit sick. You don't just go around asking people for CP. Really, that's screwed up, dude.
« Last Edit: February 08, 2009, 02:59:00 AM by Miga »

If I am a child enthusiast, don't you think that would be a good reason why I hate what Vertzer did so much?

Otis, you shouldn't even be talking. Last I've heard you've been trying to go out with Feep's sister (who might I add is 10) OVER THE INTERNET. Seriously dude, what the forget? You're 19, she's 10. TEN. What makes it sadder is the "over the internet" part. Is it really that hard for you to go out into the real world and find a real person to love, instead of someone on the internet?
She's eleven now, and I never tried to e-date her. I just enjoyed talking and playing with her.

She's eleven now, and I never tried to e-date her. I just enjoyed talking and playing with her.
Not what I heard, but whatever anyway.
Also, you're right, it was her birthday. Let me edit that.

I do agree with you, Partizan did do something pretty terrible, and I don't blame you for posting this on the forums.
« Last Edit: February 08, 2009, 03:00:15 AM by Miga »

LOL THAT'S NOT WHAT I HEARD

!
What did you guys herd? Sheep

!
What did you guys herd? Sheep
No, lamb.
We're gonna have a giant lamb roast tonight. Wanna come?

Baddy's on
Aaaaaand.......
Haha, this is awesome.
Here, I'll make it easier for you guys and break a rule.

I'm leaving the forums! Ban me!

^^^

User was banned for this post
He's gone.

Lol watch him make a new account tomorrow morning.

Probably isn't a perma ban, if it is then wtf.

Probably isn't a perma ban, if it is then wtf.
Pleaing for sympathy posts usually are perma.
So I think he is permabanned.

But that was a request ban. Is that a sympathy post?