Author Topic: Vertzer/Partizan asks me for child research  (Read 39411 times)

Okay, really. It's lame how you're humiliating him for asking for child research, yet all of it's already on a imageboard you frequent.

But hey- it's my opinion, who gives a forget! I've gotten banned for it before, so I shouldn't even express my mind anymore.

Okay, really. It's lame how you're humiliating him for asking for child research, yet all of it's already on a imageboard you frequent.

But hey- it's my opinion, who gives a forget! I've gotten banned for it before, so I shouldn't even express my mind anymore.
Wow, because I just said that website doesn't condone child research in anyway.

Wow, because I just said that website doesn't condone child research in anyway.

I guess the photos of little girls leaning over naked post themselves!

I guess the photos of little girls leaning over naked post themselves!
So you went to a website you thought was loaded with child research? Not saying you like it like Vertzer, but that's a pretty stupid thing to do.

So you went to a website you thought was loaded with child research? Not saying you like it like Vertzer, but that's a pretty stupid thing to do.

Nope, I'm just a guy who knows the internet, and I'm not a dumbass. I know what goes on over there, and you're not innocent enough to be humiliating somebody else due to it.

Hay look, its the respect I have for vert!
Owait, I seem to have lost it all. What a shame.

Hay look, its the respect I have for vert!
Owait, I seem to have lost it all. What a shame.

Owait, nobody gives a stuff about your opinion, lulz.

Owait, nobody gives a stuff about your opinion, lulz.

But...But...My mommy said I was special *Sobs*

Nope, I'm just a guy who knows the internet, and I'm not a dumbass. I know what goes on over there, and you're not innocent enough to be humiliating somebody else due to it.
I suggest you reread the picture in the OP and what I said.

Mojo, hi, I'm talking to you on steam!!

Amazing!!

okay well now i know that most of the people on her dont like that he likes this.
imo i couldnt care less if HE wanted to watch little kids consensually doing things to themselves on camera. i mean it really isnt hurting anyone if they are willing to do it. its basically the same thing as research cept a decade back in time.
as long as i dont hafta look at it with him i dont care, and i personally think that you guys should acknowledge and tolerate his special interest for little children, unless he starts endorsing child research that doesnt have consent of the child.

and i personally think that you guys should acknowledge and tolerate his special interest for little children, unless he starts endorsing child research that doesnt have consent of the child.
I don't have a picture or anything, but I remember what it looked like. It was this brown haired girl, several pics showed her in a cage, getting urinated on, penetrated, etc. She looked about 10 maybe.
Sounds consensual to me.
« Last Edit: February 08, 2009, 02:11:07 AM by Otis Da HousKat »

Sounds consensual to me.

ok well that part we need to get looked at, but if he wants to fap to some girl stripping cause she wants to.. i see no issue.

ninja: there is still an issue, but nothing needs to be dealt with then.

ok well that part we need to get looked at, but if he wants to fap to some girl stripping cause she wants to.. i see no issue.

ninja: there is still an issue, but nothing needs to be dealt with then.
That's not what happened though so leave that rhetorical bullstuff out of this thread.

Hrm part pro tip: People on bl forums are starfishs sometimes, Don't ask them.